• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*DELETED*

K

Kurgan

Are the word Ship Model in Yellow or white..
Also the Blessed thing should not be on a true server birth rare.
(Why would someone waste an Item bless deed on a ship...
This might just be an HTML Ship Model.
As I made a few when it was around..
I have ones that have the text in blueish/white color.
That read
A Ship Model
Blessed
Weight:1 Stone

G

Considering the cost of IBDs regardless of whether they were duped or not it simply wouldn't be worth it to bless a server birth ship model. Especially if a collector had the resources to buy ibds, then they would have the resources to buy higher end rares which would be more deserving of a bless deed, or simply save the money and buy more rares with it.

T

TheGwy

You do know that "Ship Model" server birth aren't Blessed, right? and all yours is is an old renamed ship that one of the publishes, I foget which, renamed to Ship Model, double click it, you get a boat, double click REAL DEAL, you get nothing....

I

imported_Riply

Correct the blessed ones were from a small period of time perhaps like 8 years ago if you had a boat drydocked it was in the ship form. At that time when you dry docked them they were NOT in a deed form but is a shape of a boat and were blessed. The true server up rares were unblessed during the times of a new server was born on the first day and the GM's foregot to make sure that everything was locked down. Players on the first day could litearly pick up any unlocked items.
I would estimate blessed ship models to be worth 3 to 5 million depending on the buyer. A true unblessed server up ship model would easily be worth 20 million.

G

And nobody would be stupid enough to use an item bless deed on one and make it indistinguishable from all the fakes.

G

Infact guys and gals i will end the auction for one day and pop it on my one vendor so u can see it!!... however i aint locking it down in the shop for it to disapear when i release it!! been there done that before!!.... so if u are on europa go to luna city on the east outer circle there is a shop called ''Darkmoon of Mihr'' with one vendor on it ''IdocHunters in Luna''.... gonna pop it in at 10m for today only due to vendor costs etc...after i will then reauction it at 4-5m start- unless of course someone as bought it!!

G

I just got two of these from an idoc yesterday, if anyone wants to buy one off me - this is on Baja. =)

G

Well ....like i say this 'Ship Model' is on Europa, on display for the day at IdocHunters in Luna vendor at my Darkmoon of Mihr Shop, while iam at work, after which i will reauction it for 4-5m start as advised above...I do listen to u guys /gals but ive been given bad/mixed/good advice before...aka...like when i was selling the ''named'' stack of books ,a while ago , i got from another idoc, some of the boarders suggested they were common trash,while others said they were indeed unique, well that unique trash sold for 50m, so u cant be too carefull!!

Hey!! just trying to get the best gold for the time i spend in UO.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ya but ur trying really really hard to push this to be something its not....its not a "Ship Model" as you claim its an old dry dock ship....and i said 4-5m Tops...not that you should start auctioning it at 4-5m....i wouldnt even waste my time on a small auction like that you should just post it for sale here or throw it on a vend

and im not trying to be rude at all im just trying to help ya and help the ppl looking at this thread cuz ur false advertising ur item....hell if you had a way to get it to me on either drach or legends id even buy it from ya heh

G

I actually did get two blessed no "A" ship models yesterday in a house fall. I think I have 4 or 5 of em now. First day of camping for me in weeks. And I'd really like to sell a couple of them, I didn't feel like it was worth a new thread tho so I just tagged onto yours.

Sorry if you thought I was doing something different there.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well if u wana bring em to legends or drach id be happy to get em hehe....i dunno if ur planning on xfering any where any time soon but baja isnt a place ill be going for a while probably

G

Baja isn't a place I want to be right now either, not with how difficult it is to sell my junk. Sigh. I don't really have plans on xferring anywhere right now, I really don't do that unless I am buying something, and the list of stuff that interests me is pretty small. But you never know! I'll take a walk around luna on those shards in a bit and visit the trade forums and see how things look. =)

G

Okies okies im reading and learning it maybe aint like u say...........

a true server birth ''ship model'' not blessed.(because mine is blessed!!)

jeepers devs make a de-bless deed plz!!

so if anyone wants a ...........
a rare labelled ''ship model'' blessed

then come grab it from my vendor @3.5m first come first served.