• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] delete

Tesic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
splint hammer pick.png staff2.png glenda wep.png blood drinker wep.png shield 2234.png ring goose.png brace goose.png goose gorg.png goose cloak.png goose arms.png goose legs.png goose earrings.png goose epp.png goose tunic.png goose sash.png goose glove.png goose boots.png goose cam.png

ELF- 69-72-69-70-75 resists
Uses VVV mace and shield and VVV Crimmy
Does not use STR or AGI pots -- UNPOTTED 150 HP 108 Stam 189 Mana---- I still carry heal and cure for when disarmed
With no weapon in hand --- 45 HCI - 50 SSI- 65 DI - 4/6 casting with town buff --50 LMC - 18 HPR - 9 Stam regen -22 MR- 45 DCI High SSI is for the hammer pick

This is my 4/6 1v1 temp - 120 mace-60tact-120parry-120chiv-120resist- <---base temp-- with the left over 180 skill i play with Archery/poison/focus/wrestle/spellweave and ninjitsu
Depends who im fighting
Get your own disarm weapon- mine was just a regular one not worth posting
Selling everything listed for 7 plat

Last edited:

The Black Smith

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
Could you give a rough breakdown of how you came to the asking price?
So your rough envisioned value of each piece

just wanted to note, the shield has no reactive para which is odd for a template with parrying that you suggested.

the gnarled staff is unused (brittle + splintering) will last very short time with 25 splinter.

Last edited:

Tesic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
gnarled staff is only to concussion blow peoples mana in duels. thats a new one i have there
no reactive on shield because i use parry mastery for bash and i dont want paralyze to be on CD when i shield bash
i have a 3 plat offer for the hammer pick but i want to sell it with the suit because its the weapon that makes the temp and jewels viable