• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

delete

claudia-fjp

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They aren't from the new crafting items. They say Locked Down instead of House Only which makes me think they are from something else. Unlocked EM deco, corruption, or exploit.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
interesting that they are bloodwood and frostwood hued.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
My guess is they are from an EM or Mesanna messing with something since they are NOT craftable.... Infact some of those aren't even IN our housing menu.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
It's a bug/exploit/feature depending on your view of that. Hmmm wood colored... but it's a stone item? I think most could figure that one out. It didn't really impress me as something I wanted to do. Not sure if it's fixed or not.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where did you find the image/items? They're nothing I recognise as craftable.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Possible they were created using the new crafting vet rewards? Wasn't there a bug that one of them was using wood or making things from wood that is shouldn't? I don't have any of them, just going off memory of previous posts about issues.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
These resulted from a bug last year with one of the vet rewards. It was reported immediately, including here on statics on more than one occasion. It was finally fixed about a month ago. I do not know how many pieces were made in that 8ish month interim, but I myself made two houses using these. They are EXTREMELY challenging to build with, but the results are nice. My house on Legends just outside the east gate of Luna is an example. I also have a house on Siege made in this way, and I believe last year I passed a house on Atlantic built like this, but I'm not there much at all so can't give info.

My assumption has always been that this is a future crafting option still being worked out that accidentally had its item codes mixed up on the vet rewards options after a release. Until that time the pieces are probably rare, as they cost A FORTUNE in special woods to make. A basic piece would consume 50 to 60 pieces of frostwood, bloodwood, etc. So you can extrapolate that to the cost to make enough pieces for an entire house.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wood lathe bug, When you tried to make something that said Elven, that is what you got. @Silent Singer I am told some of those pieces took 200 boards to do, lol, so yeah I imagine they musta been quite expensive to do. But since the artwork and names are in the system already, it must be a future craftable???

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
its only expensive if you didn't lumberjack back when the trees didn't change flavor.
i can distinctly remember farming frostwood from the comfort of my own home for a long time.

MeTheGreat

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
does anyone have any of these for sale?

i would like to buy some battlements and other pieces please