• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Delete Thread

Alaric

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
For reference, my bard EITHER is riding a 16th aniv pony, OR I was the luckiest man of all time, to find the rarest of all rare dark steeds, the 1 of a kind dark orange steed, from my 16th aniv token

1638575591523.png

Your first red flag was not posting this in the rares forum. We are smarter than we look over here. Cy@ - Make a new stratics acct, this one has zero credibility left.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
There are 4 types of the faction horses if it is that one. The color you have with long hair and short hair and the darker ones with short and long hair. They are rare, but come up pretty often for sale on ATL. The darker ones I have seen sell for 100-300m although everything seems to be more expensive right now. Someone smarter than me needs to explain how to tell the difference between the old faction ones and the 16th anniversary. I have the dark faction one that I ride...maybe I will take pictures and post them when I get a minute.

NinjaSampire

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I thought faction horses was physical damage and 16th anniversary was 20 split on all of the damage types

NinjaSampire

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
C41275BF-C11D-4F59-89A1-CCA9BD865975.jpeg There is a thread on stratics, this is the comparison of a faction vs 16th anni. It wouldn't let me link the thread for some reason. Damage type on 16th anni is 20 on each type pretty sure above is a 16th anni.

Alaric

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
Also, he was not claiming 'faction horse' or 'war horse' or 'guard horse' - he was claiming DARK STEED, of which there are probably less than 5 left in the game. Assuming he was praying the players on stratics that actually buy rare pets are just dumb.

"I haven't seen one on atlantic"

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can’t trade fraction horse anyway. There’s way more then a few black horses left.