• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

delete - no one cares i think anyway

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not likeing the new stratics.

half of the content gone, even if it is there somewhere impossible to find.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Guild forums on stratics are now mucked up, can't get the guild forums to load more than three threads, and the threads titles are HUGE instead of the normal title text/font.

Absolutely YUK, can you change whatever you did back? I can't view any thread accept for the last three posted. All it says is 'loading more stories' but never actually loads them.

Now I cant even get my guild forum to load anything.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Guild forums on stratics are now mucked up, can't get the guild forums to load more than three threads, and the threads titles are HUGE instead of the normal title text/font.

Absolutely YUK, can you change whatever you did back? I can't view any thread accept for the last three posted. All it says is 'loading more stories' but never actually loads them.

You tried clearing your browser cache and cookies? Everything in your Groups Forums load fine for me.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED

Those 3 blocks aren't your forums. Those are a Feed of your most recent posts. The 'loading more stories" seems to be a bug I'll contact the developer about it.

Your guild forums are under the "Forums" tab

ForumTab.png

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
not likeing the new stratics.
half of the content gone, even if it is there somewhere impossible to find.
i think the point is that all this is impossible to find
Exactly! I mentioned something about this in another thread and was told nothing was moved.
Post here. End of Maintenance Summary

I guess we'll just have to get used to it or come here less?

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Cleared my cache, was already 'looking' in my forum thing, I used to have 4 threads there now I have NONE.

It seems now you not only have to click on 'forum's but once you go there click on 'group forums' Once you do that the threads are there.

Pity it lets you 'edit' the forum name and now create 'new' forums but it doesn't let you move threads between one forum and another which WOULD of been useful, same as giving the guild forum administrator the ability to delete threads in their OWN forum and sticky threads in their OWN forum too. Guess I will manage it but sure would of been nice to be able to move threads between forums created, for my purposes anyways, would of liked to be able to move stuff from Upcoming events, Running events and Event History, but to do that need to be able to move stuff around so sad you can't.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Is there a way to get to Uhall with one click from the homepage now? Seems likes you can't anymore. I don't like that
Yes you can

homepage.jpg

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Im too old to learn where all my favorite pages went... *checks calendar* Nope its not april fools... hmmm.

dwight.jpg