• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tailoring] Deer Mask and Bear Mask

N

Ncdiablo

My apologies if this is easily found. I have been doing searches and have gotten mixed messages. Old data and possibly new data.

I have just gotten back into the game after being gone for 9 years. My favorite hats have always been Deer Masks and Bear Masks. I saw someone who had a dyed version and I have always wanted to be able to dye them. I know back in the day they couldn't. Can crafted versions be dyed? Using even the natural dyes or the Tokuno dyes? Just curious and hopeful.

The person that had one recalled before I could ask about it.

RadioActive of Chessy

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes, natural dyes will work. I just made a bear mask and checked it.

N

Ncdiablo

Petra,

You just made my day. Now to either grow my natural dyes or go buy some.

So happy.

Now to have my tailor craft the one with stats I want, and get it imbued, and then a dyeing I will go :)

RadioActive of Chessy

W

Woodsman

Can the dyed Hunter's Headdresses I sometimes see on vendors be dyed back to a natural color, as in the color of a normal deer mask, that actually looks like a deer's head?

Whoops, looks like that green is the normal color. I swear I've seen a normal looking Hunter's Headdress.

W

Woodsman

Thanks, I forgot I had some from doing that quest. That did the trick!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's correct, my apologies, I forgot about scouring toxin.

N

Ncdiablo

Petra,

You rock and I forgot in my earlier post to say thank you for testing and giving me the answer. I would have tested myself but my funds are a bit limited as I am trying to get back up to speed.

Thanks again for everything.

RadioActive of Chessy

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you're most welcome, and it was no problem. I grow orange petals. I have lots and lots and lots of bright orange plants to make dyes from :)