• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Deeds?

• Thread starter Sweetdesiderata
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sweetdesiderata

So today I was doing a trade from my main sim who owns a property and one of my other sims. Well I noticed in the trade window on my property owner's side, that she had a "Deed" and "Dead With Objects". (Or something like that, I don't remember the exact wording of them.) Any idea what this is?

G

It's the deed to your house! Trade the deed (without objects) to somebody, and they will become the owner of your home. Trade the deed (with objects) and they will become the owner of the home as well as items you have placed on the home. Roomies and their objects will stay on the property until the new owner kicks them out or they move on on their own accord.

M

mysticlisa516

The deed is the house only. Deed with objects means house and objects are traded.

S

Sweetdesiderata

Oh NICE! I know it was always talked about what a good idea that would be, waaaaay back in the day. Thanks for the quick replies!