• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"deeds" to the powers that be! DEVS plz read

Dixie of Chesapeake

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
hey DEVS i just wanna say that i LOVE the new art work in the kings collection. its colorful and beautiful and give a little new to uo.....BUT could you guys please stop making everything new to deco in deed form...pretty please! you have these amazingly beautiful tables and lamps...cant set a lamp on a table cause their both in deed form and one wont place over another.....also if you place a lamp by a wall with a pic "an old one" the pic ends up covering the lamp......please no more deed form "unless its for something thats just simply to big to be in a back pack" i should also add that it takes away our ability to use a deco tool on the item...thus taking away the ability to be able to use the item to make new things "like people make bunnies and such" i just im just saying it takes away the ability to make it ours......is there any way you can turn them into movable non deed items after theyve came out of the deed once?

Last edited:

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I will second this! Very frustrating not being able to get the deco to "stack" with other items because they are generated from deeds.

Stranger

Lord of the Dance
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree with the OP! I don't understand why so many of these items are in deed form! It's ridiculous! Not only does it limit the decorating potential, it also makes sorting them in my pack majorly confusing! Was that deed the couch or the table? Oh neither it was the lamp. Doh! Ok it must be this one...nope wooden shelf. That one? Nope thats the cello. *sigh* If I wanted to stare at papers all day I'd be an accountant! Deeds are BORING to look at! Can't use any of these new things in backpack art either. It's a dying art form! And it makes shopping LAME. I don't wanna sit there mousing over a vendor full of deeds. Why can't I just see it by glancing at it? It's called WINDOW SHOPPING! Not walking into the store and looking at a list of items on a page of paper with no preview picture! Bah!

If you HAVE to have deeds...then please create new deed artwork with miniature pictures of the items on them. LOL!
Sort of like this:
Cello Deed.gif

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haven't tried this with the new Kings Collection stuff but with the older deeded items, some you can lock down and raise with a house tool. If you (can)raise them roughly 6-8 spaces it usually gives room under them to place another deed then you can just lower the 1st deed item down into place.

I'm under some room constraints in my houses & Ive managed to place an anvil inside my small forge doing this. Placing a deeded small forge, locking it down, raising it up, then placing an anvil under it. Then I just lower the forge down to cover the anvil - BINGO - your blacksmith needs both in one space. Ive also stacked enhanced bandage fountains on top of each other to conserve room and placed my trash barrel inside my large forge in another home.

Just an idea, as Ive said I haven't tried any of the Kings stuff, but it may work. GL :)

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haven't tried this with the new Kings Collection stuff but with the older deeded items, some you can lock down and raise with a house tool. If you (can)raise them roughly 6-8 spaces it usually gives room under them to place another deed then you can just lower the 1st deed item down into place.
If you can lock it down you can raise it as high as you want. The deco tool is relative to the z axis you occupy. So if the item can no longer be raised on the 1st floor, just got to the 2nd, use your tool and a last target macro and it will continue to raise. If you are on the roof just place a ladder, climb it, and continue to raise. You can even raise items through floors.

In deeded items defense, it does guarantee the item won't be destroyed if you accidentally axe it. I think there would be a lot more angry posts if folks are paying a for these items then see them destroyed by accident. Also (to me) it makes the item much easier to store in deeded form than a container full of bulky furniture. Though I do wish they would hue these items to make them a little more distinguished.

Last edited:

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only way to stack enhanced bandage fountains is using the aforementioned 'raise items through the floors' method as their graphic wont raise high enough to place one under another normally ;).

I just figured I'd leave alil bit for discovery if someone played around with this:D .

Excellent point however :).

RaDian FlGith

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Deed form, of course, is the only way they can ensure that the only way you can use it is if you bought it. Which, of course, makes no sense, since you get a finite number of the objects and they've been paid for. Who the hell cares who places them and uses them?

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe the team just didn't want to bother with making versions of the artwork that could fit in the EC and CC backpacks.