• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

deed... rare???

• Thread starter sapphirediablo11
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

sapphirediablo11

Now before you say no its just a bank deed... aren't normal bank deeds called A Bank Check I've tried logging in and out with it... keeps the name... I have 2 golden coloured deed (like a bank deed nowadays) that says Deed and reads as follows..
(((((((((((((((

Deed
Blessed
Weight: 1 Stone
Value 1999

and

Deed
Blessed
Weight: 1 Stone
Value 2007

))))))))))))))))

EDIT..
They can also be placed on vendors without losing its name... and they can be stored in chest...

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Honestly sounds to just be glitched to me, not 100% sure tho....pretty neat either way, 1999 and 2007 heh what are the odds? =/

I'd page a GM and ask if i was you

S

sapphirediablo11

okay will do so... *takes out a clock* going to be a long time till i get back... :\

Seems that after this long period of time they "can't help players get their bodies back" hrmmm very odd... you would think they would have atleast Cut and paste a proper answer...

Seems they still haven't changed... not sure now... can't do anything i'm out of time for UOing today. :\

I

imported_Wraith One

Actually what you have is not a rare deed, but a vendor check that came from an idoc or a fallen vendor. I don't know how you acquired it, but when a home falls with vendors that have gold on them, or if a vendor falls into the sign for any other reason than insufficient funds, then you end up with a misprinted check labeled "deed" with a value attached to it.