• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Deed for a Guildstone

• Thread starter Seth Stormcloud
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Seth Stormcloud

Just a quick question. I am wondering if Deeds for guildstones can still be used. I got one at an idoc last night and would love to have a guildstone displayed in my house but i am afraid to activate the deed. Is there a chance this may go poof when i double click it to place? I have heard stories about some of the older items disapearing when u use them or log out with them in your backpack. Just wondering if it is safe to use this deed and if it is can the guildstone be re-deeded using an ax. Thank you.

T

Teufel_Hund

If it indeed is a "Deed To a Guildstone" With the Guilds Name and Tag if they had one associated, yes you can place it inyour house. I have about 20 of them in mine. Very nice

S

Seth Stormcloud

I am assuming that since they can be placed they can be re-deeded with an axe as well?

N

Nyte Doombringer

Thanks. I heard you could place them but not redeed them. We have our original one from our guild and had it locked down as a deed. I just placed it. :)