• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Decorative Platemail Kabuto

M

Mikayl

I picked this up at an IDOC today and can't find any information on it, does anybody know where it came from or what it's worth?

Mikayl

Tamergirl

Journeyman
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
if thats all says..i think you can get that off monsters as loot.:) mr Cats :p

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My impression is that various humanoids around the Fan Dancer Dojo are a good source of those.

Tamergirl

Journeyman
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
also off of hiryu's and ninja's..plus rah ju's ( dont know if i spelled that right)

M

Mikayl

Thanks guys, I think I've been to that new land twice in my life. Just got back into UO about 8 months ago. Been on and off since beta, and just find the old lands more familiar. Thanks for your input.

Mikayl

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
They are actually craftables as well - rare as a loot drop, just not a rare.

The 3 kabutos ARE, however, the three hardest to craft smith items in the game, requiring a +30 ASH combined with AT LEAST a +25% Exceptional blacksmith talisman to craft one exceptional 100% of the time.

Tamergirl

Journeyman
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
no worries mickayl...thats what this is all about :) asking and answering!! And if you think you have a rare...give it to Belle..:lick: