• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Decorative Plain Plants Question

Visitor
If I have plants that come out as saying "plain", does that mean that they are dyable? A few of them just say "Decorative" without any mention of color or plain like the vanilla pictured below. Appreciate any help with this!
1717289143517.png 1717289189765.png 1717289161517.png 1717289213525.png

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Plants from the wheelbarrow can be dyed with plants dyes

Visitor
Plants from the wheelbarrow can be dyed with plants dyes
I just looked up wheelbarrow, i'm new to this planting stuff. Is that something to be used as gardening? i'm thinking about getting a shed because i just found out today that it holds stuff without counting towards lockdowns on your house..

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If I have plants that come out as saying "plain", does that mean that they are dyable? A few of them just say "Decorative" without any mention of color or plain like the vanilla pictured below. Appreciate any help with this!
View attachment 154774 View attachment 154776 View attachment 154775 View attachment 154777
Plain means it has no color. They can not be dyed because you can get them with different colors.

1717308798333.png +

Your vanilla plant is probably plain, when those came out, there were no colors.

Also you find color plants with just "Decorative Plant" those are from bugs over the years. Also the wheelbarrow plants are decorative plants. They can be dyed, they just have color on the flowers.

Wheelbarrow's were from a clicky a few years ago. They do not use gardening mechanics. They make a random plant each week and only hold 1.

Last edited:

Visitor
Plain means it has no color. They can not be dyed because you can get them with different colors.

View attachment 154792 +

Your vanilla plant is probably plain, when those came out, there were no colors.

Also you find color plants with just "Decorative Plant" those are from bugs over the years. Also the wheelbarrow plants are decorative plants. They can be dyed, they just have color on the flowers.

Wheelbarrow's were from a clicky a few years ago. They do not use gardening mechanics. They make a random plant each week and only hold 1.
Thanks for the input! Very helpful. I ended up getting a wheelbarrow just for how much i grow plants. Still expanding my grow house. Trying to get as many field garden beds as I can without going broke lol. I already have 41 + about 10 more i need to transfer to ATL from LS.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for the input! Very helpful. I ended up getting a wheelbarrow just for how much i grow plants. Still expanding my grow house. Trying to get as many field garden beds as I can without going broke lol. I already have 41 + about 10 more i need to transfer to ATL from LS.
Look for Allen on LS. or PM me here to set up a time to give you some plants on LS. I can remove these and give plants to you instead of dropping them on the ground at the stable.

Wheelbarrows need locked to produce. They do not work in your bank.

1717380605196.png