• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Decorative Farm Set

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just want to say the picture looks cute. Not sure I'll spend the $12 to get it, but I like the artwork!

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just want to say the picture looks cute. Not sure I'll spend the $12 to get it, but I like the artwork!
Been waiting for this set to come out since they put it in the art files (which was the same time as the kitchen set). I liked it much better than the kitchen set, personally.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Churn , Magic Milk Pale, Well, Plow , Trough, Hanging Farm Tools (deed) Rest not deeds. Can Turn.

upload_2019-7-8_17-59-58.png

Love em! Thanks!

Comes in a Named Large Crate.

Last edited:

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Churn , Magic Milk Pale, Well, Plow , Trough, Hanging Farm Tools (deed) Rest not deeds. Can Turn.

View attachment 99692

Love em! Thanks!

Comes in a Named Large Crate.
I got the set and the Trough is called a "Well", the same name as the Water Well. Is mine bugged, or is every ones like this?

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I’m going to use the Butter Churn and Milk bucket with the Kitchen set. Not sure where I’ll use my “Well” of vegetables.

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was thinking that my "Well" of vegetables would change to the correct name after server up, since other people had incorrectly named items also, but it didn't change.

Tamergirl

Journeyman
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My Well still reads "tools" when scrolled over. lol

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I foresee that this set will be own by me soon, but I will have to break it down to locations where it will look good in my homes, milk and churn to the wife's kitchen, the rest to a old castle courtyard

fonsvitae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hey, what happened to all the wonderful pale pail references?

This is a goody by the Two Ronnies wherein a play on words using pale and pail is employed (tips hat to the whitewashed Magic Milk Pale).