• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Deco plants changing to hard dirt bowl and twigs may be related to goza mats.

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just had a friend discover her Halloween decor house complete with black goza mats beneath her originally locked down Decorative red Plants were either dying plants or hard bowls of dirt in the twig graphic. Seems like strong evidence the goza mats may be part of the problem. Going to try and reproduce the bug with next set of orange petal plants after I harvest the resources. Anyone else notice if those dead plants were on gozas?

F

feath

Just had a friend discover her Halloween decor house complete with black goza mats beneath her originally locked down Decorative red Plants were either dying plants or hard bowls of dirt in the twig graphic. Seems like strong evidence the goza mats may be part of the problem. Going to try and reproduce the bug with next set of orange petal plants after I harvest the resources. Anyone else notice if those dead plants were on gozas?
I do my plants in my backpacks, so never have that problem.
I highlighted a question in your quote; You are saying plants set to decorative mode are changing to dying graphic?

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Exactly that, Feath. The previously already set to deco plants changed to dying and dead ones.

N

Ni-

That is freaking weird! anyone else have this happen?
Oh noes! I just decoed a little by placing plants on a couple goza mats! I'll have to check them out. It was only a couple days ago, so hopefully they won't be dead yet, if they are indeed reverted to live/growing plants.

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Don't panic yet. It's not reproducable, but just keep an eye out on your deco moded plants, and if you find them in the dying stage, you can still reset them to deco.