• Important Information About This Forum
    Questions posted in this forum are 'moderated' and only viewable by Stratics Admins and Mythic Developers. They will be be set public only when an answer to the question has been provided.
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Deco & Artwork Suggestions

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This thread operates under the same criteria as the tweaks and suggestions thread
The thread is 'moderated', no posts will appear until approved by a moderator or admin. Here are the 'dos, don'ts & disclaimers':

Do
  • post only your idea
  • post original sketches, photoshopped UO screenprints or example images
  • post ideas seperately, one to a post
  • use the 'like' feature to approve any idea you would like to see implemented
Don't
  • reply to an idea posted by someone else. If you want to discuss the merits of an idea in the thread start a discussion thread on the topic in UHall or other suitable forum
  • post in an antagonistic or rude manner - it won't get approved.
  • post screenprints from freeshards
  • hotlink images, upload to Stratics or an image hosting site. Hotlinking is theft.
Disclaimers
  • Decisions on which ideas, if any, are adapted by the developers rest soley with them.
  • Popularity of an idea does not necessarily make it a good idea. It may be impractical, unworkable, unbalancing or otherwise unfeasible.
  • The developers are not expected to comment on any of the ideas submitted. Please do not create threads along the lines of 'I submitted an idea and I've not heard back about it'.
  • IF your idea is adapted you'll know when it appears in publish notes.

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to see the following existing UO artwork added to House customization:

Desert Sand Tiles

Grass Pathway Tiles

I may have posted this suggestion in the Ask The Devs Forum before, but I cannot find it. So here it is again for the community to see.

Stayin Alive,

BG