• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Decisions...Decisions...

J

jegilber

So...I have been fishing again for about 4 days..

I am @ 105.9 Fishing, (PS'lled to 120 so a LONG way to go...)

My goal thus far has been to fish each night unitl I pull up 10 or more MIBS...sometimes this is REALLY fast (1.5 hours....) and other times slow...(only 5 yeserday in 3+ hours)...

Be that as it may, I open the MIBS every night in hopes on an Ancient..and so far...ZERO in 53 MIBs!!!

So..I recon I could've sold all 50 (unopened MIBS) say for 100 k each (this seems to be at or below market value on ATL), and then could've bought 3 maybe 4 Ancients off a vendor...

Hmm....

So...fellow line casters...do you sell OR do you gamble and open yourself???

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do them yourself. Wait till you have a bag full then open them up, you might have a better chance of getting what you want.

J

JimmyB

I posted on this subject a while back. I got my 120 fishing scroll on 12/26 and ate it. Shortly after getting above 110, I stopped getting ASOS. After OVER 400 and no ASOS (something is DEFINITELY broken!!!) I started saving them and then opened using another char on another account. First 50 I opened I got 3 ASOS. Please don't tell it's RNG... 0/400 is more than that. Another note- since hitting 120 fishing, I now NEVER get an arty from leviathan, and I solo them, and have done MANY. Someone please look at these issues?

Nimuaq

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont have that problem at 115 Fishing JimmyB : 2 Ancient Sos out of 15 Mibs. (stopped at 15 since I'm trying to sell them as mibs)

I've only noticed an increase on catching sea serpents after I passed 100.