• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed December Event Schedule!

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello friends,

So the month of November went by quickly. I hope you had some fun. Originally, I was planning to test a few event arcs out, but the screenwriter in me gravitated towards the alchemy arc and away we went! The dungeon crawl was also a success, so that will be added to our monthly lineup. Town holiday decoration is well underway. If you want something specific decorated in a town hosting the month-long Artisan Festival, please shoot me a note. There are a few more towns to decorate today and tomorrow. And speaking of the artisan festival, I’ve spotted an elf in Britain!

Now on to December! I have a few events lined up to keep you on your feet. Here’s a preliminary list (all in PST):

• All month: Fishing Challenge! Fish TBD waiting for Nov winner’s choice
  • Wednesday, 12/7 @ 7pm: Alchemical Energy Part II: Radiation
  • Sunday, 12/11 @ 7pm: Governors Meeting
  • Thursday, 12/15 @ 6pm: Town Hall
  • Thursday, 12/15 @ 7pm: Paragon Dungeon Crawl
  • Thursday, 12/22 @ 7pm: Lights and Reindeer

Adjustments to this post don’t appear on external forums once posted, so please refer to this site, the Sonoma town criers, or the events calendar for up-to-date changes.

Happy holidays!

Continue reading...

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I grew that Charlie Brown Christmas Tree! Took me nearly 200 bods! :D

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
were they filled bods and what sort did you turn in? Tailor smith the new ones??