• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement December 2013 Event Schedule

EM_Vereor

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
12/5/13 @ 7pm PST - Blood in the Snow
Meet General Vesuvius at the EM Hall as we prepare for battle

12/12/13 @ 7pm PST - Contain the Breach
Terminus has used the Spear of Longinus. Can we fix what he has done?

12/15/13 @ 7pm PST- Council Meeting
Meeting of the newly elected Governors! Meet at the council chambers in Blackthorn's Castle.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
altho thursday events are out for me... thank you. :)

Last edited:

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
12/5/13 @ 7pm PST - Blood in the Snow
Meet General Vesuvius at the EM Hall as we prepare for battle

12/12/13 @ 7pm PST - Contain the Breach
Terminus has used the Spear of Longinus. Can we fix what he has done?

12/15/13 @ 7pm PST- Council Meeting
Meeting of the newly elected Governors! Meet at the council chambers in Blackthorn's Castle.
I made it to the EM hall at 7:05 no gate no people I asked in General chat where ever is no response.
Went to both EMevent channels no response

OH well

Edit: After calling for 15 minutes a green gate opened up at 7:25 thank you
Edit 2: No wonder. I count 3 people not counting one that came with me and myself that actually play on napa that are at this event

Last edited:

EM_Vereor

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
I made it to the EM hall at 7:05 no gate no people I asked in General chat where ever is no response.
Went to both EMevent channels no response

OH well

Edit: After calling for 15 minutes a green gate opened up at 7:25 thank you
Edit 2: No wonder. I count 3 people not counting one that came with me and myself that actually play on napa that are at this event

Apologies, I only saw one person who asked for a gate to the location in chat, and it took me a minute or two to do as I was in the middle of talking to the crowd. If anyone else asked, I unfortunately did not see it. For future reference, we always use the EM-Event chat channel, and I try to answer as quickly as I can. Unfortunately being the only EM on the shard, it sometimes is difficult to notice/answer stuff in chat while I'm trying to spawn monsters, tell the story, and all the other things on my plate.

Last edited:

Schatzi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How about leaving the gate up for awhile..would sure help for those that work late and get
there just as the gate poofs. Just saying.

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EM_Vereor

Don't pay any attention to those guys complaining about their armor. They are from other shards. Their real grip is that they have a hard time getting repair deeds and replacement of their armor having to ship it here.

Last edited:

EM_Vereor

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
EM_Vereor

Don't pay any attention to those guys complaining about their armor. They are from other shards. Their real grip is that they have a hard time getting repair deeds and replacement of their armor having to ship it here.
Heh, its ok. Last thing I want is to be destroying peoples weapons/armor. Just wish they had chosen a bit of a more civil way to tell me about it.

As far as the gates go, I always try to make sure people are able to get where the event is. I will continue to ensure that noone is left behind, so apologies again.

RockoNV

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Are you able to ask for support from other EM's? As in, you are the only one here so maybe another would help you out, popping gates and so on.

EM_Vereor

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Are you able to ask for support from other EM's? As in, you are the only one here so maybe another would help you out, popping gates and so on.
It really isnt that big of an issue. Ill simply make the gates stay up longer. Hasn't been an issue really until last event, so from now on ill make them longer.