• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Decay rules on closed account

KennyAr

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have a question on house decay of closed accounts. I have an alt account which I would turn it to an endless journey account. It has a house at a keep spot.
My question is how long it takes for it to collapse after account closed, as I would like to build a keep on it with my primary account.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
your account has to be off for 90 days then your house will enter the IDOC cycle.
so depending on what is in your house (venders) will depend on how long it takes to drop.
i cant remember what the current rate for a IDOC cycle is.... 4 days?

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have a question on house decay of closed accounts. I have an alt account which I would turn it to an endless journey account. It has a house at a keep spot.
My question is how long it takes for it to collapse after account closed, as I would like to build a keep on it with my primary account.
90days for sure. My account closed and 90 days later the house fell.

Follow the other recommendations ... transfer that house to the primary and use that for the keep or whatever.

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you let it go IDOC then every idocer and house placer will know about it and be there. You will most likely loose the spot after it falls.
If you own all the controlling properties on the keep footprint then do it at your own convenience. Preferably at an off hour with few people on.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If it is on Atlantic then I can 100% guarantee you will lose the keep. If it’s another shard then I suggest you take a look around as most shards u can place a keep without trouble. I am also assuming the keep is empty? If it has things in it you will lose them too

like I suggested pay the tenner. Get the keep transferred to your other Acct. Enjoy a month of silliness with that other Acct. And relax and enjoy the game

any other option will not go well for you.

Last edited:

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
To me it sounds like he is in a keep spot. Does not own a keep. Could have a house next to it. Preventing a keep to be placed.

If that's the case you need to drop it and size the the other.

KennyAr

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thanks all. My altaccount is already expired for a while. Maybe I have to pay the monthly fee to transfer the house. The more headache is I have to wait for another 4 months for it to turn Endless Journey.

Rafman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks all. My altaccount is already expired for a while. Maybe I have to pay the monthly fee to transfer the house. The more headache is I have to wait for another 4 months for it to turn Endless Journey.
90 days after your account is expired, the house will fall. If it's a small house next to a larger house (like a 7x7, or 9x14) - you can probably just let it go idoc and fall. No one really places over small spots anymore unless it's some crazy good spot, should be safe enough. When house falls - place a keep.

It takes 6 months (180 days) of an account being offline to become Endless Journey. So if you reactivate the account to transfer the house - your timer resets, and you need to wait 6 more months to be Endless Journey.