• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Farewell Ron Snowball Fight!

Farewell Ron Snowball Fight!
Posted by Kirthag
Dagger Isle
Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 03:00 PM
Until: Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 11:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Pacific/Honolulu)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Pacific/Honolulu

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
As some have seen, Ron Silverbeard is hanging up his UO hat(s) and has decided to bequeath all his stuffs to me. I'm awestruck, and humbled by his decision. His contributions to the shard and to Stratics can never be repaid, and I've accepted the responsibility of holding and sharing Ron's UO-stuffs. The Historic Castle is undergoing some construction and reorganization - to be reopened as a museum. :) I'm combining my rares with his and will be putting them all on public display while focusing the Yew Community Center for helping people build skills. Both the YCC and the Museum will be venues for future events - once I get my degree work completed.

When I'm done organizing, decorating and setting up, I will host a final farewell for @Ron Silverbeard - a classic UO Snowball Fight! (No real PVP as this is a Trammel Castle). If you have snowballs or glacial ice, bring them! :)

WHEN: December 18, 2016 - starting at 3pm HST (5pm PAC)
and/or when Ron show up, and until Ron gets sick of being pummeled by snowballs!
WHERE: The New Pacific Memorial Museum of Evergreen Estates

Location of the new Pacific Memorial Museum:

There will be Teleport Pads from the YCC (Yew-Tram gate castle) and other locations. Follow this thread for the latest!

Castle Sign:

no, I will not be changing the house name - The Black is my tamer ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is plenty of room in the front, if you can ignore the walruses, polar bears, wolves and the odd Ice Troll. ;) If you kill them, please do no humanely and away from the area. Bloody snow is not fun to fall into.

For a limited time and while supplies last, attendees will be given a gift just for coming! You'll see it when you get it, so please don't ask!

So hope everyone can make it. No special skill required - just an open heart and fond wishes for Ron!

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Sounds like a blast! I hope to be there =)

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Hi Pacific!
I will have to postpone this open-house/snowball event. I underestimated the power of retail and have been working so much, hardly have time to thing.
I want to have everything all set up and ready and displaying so the shard can enjoy the rares collected and being collected... I just haven't had the time. :(

I'm working on the castle as I can and will have it open as soon as possible to the public.

Have a good holiday, and remember, pls be kind to those who are working retail... we are not all grumpy people.