• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Dec 10, 2017] Santa Claus is Coming to Town! (Zento Bank)

Lady Lavendar

Seasoned Veteran
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
This event is today, Sunday December 10. I hope many folks can stop by and get a gift.

Lady Lavendar

Seasoned Veteran
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
It was a lot of fun to put this on for Lake Superior. We did not anticipate so many coming. We had made 70 gift boxes, and ran out of them almost before the event was underway, so Santa gave out the Horn of Plenty to those who didn't get a gift box. The elves apologize that they didn't make enough. If we do this again next year, we will make a lot more boxes. I want to thank Pepper Minstix, my elf friend, who came from another shard to help as an elf. Thank you to all who came and to those who supported the event. We hope it brought some holiday spirit to the shard. ♥