• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Debating turning on another account...

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I have an EJ account thats aged 49 months. Thing is, it hasnt been played in probably 10 years.

So i dont remember if i ever took the vet picks from it. Hence me doing this post.

If i have any available picks. Would they still pop on an EJ account or would i have to sub it for the gump to show ?

But ya, i was looking at some old accounts not touched in years after linking.

Saw some stuff I want to transfer off which should be easy enough to do dual boxing and make for a full weekend since were talking 10 accounts or so and searching every shard plus transfer times, getting to banks etc.

Anyway, back on track... I just don't wana sub if I got no reason to, at least in terms of vet picks since everything else is simple handoffs to my paid acct.

That being said... regarding linking.

Any idea why some old mythic accounts might not link to EA, even after getting 'Success' from providing the right PW ?

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
you can only link 10 accounts to an email. have you exceeded that limit?

EJ accounts can't see the vet rewards gump

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you can only link 10 accounts to an email. have you exceeded that limit?

EJ accounts can't see the vet rewards gump
Did not know that and most likely yes. Will have to dbl check. But trying to activate should be fun though since I may need to try and use a diff EA account. Which even if i did, would it still show ?

Now sure how the account association thing works. I had forgotten about 2 until I saw them in the link area for what I guess we can call my main EA account.

Now it becomes a gamble though lol

Even if I have to use a diff email to sub it to see. Do I have any avail rewards, which even if I do would be one 4 yr choice I'd have to justify $15 for. So like, maybe a Davies Locker lol