• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Deathknight starting level

J

JulieXP

I was just curious, could we have the *option* of starting at level one on a Deathknight? It seems a bit worthless to some, especially since you're starting above the plaguelands, but I know first hand that starting a character [in this case, having my stepbrothers power level my first rogue in return for playtime] at a high level and not getting time to learn your class inside and out is a recipe for disaster [DETHNITE LFG NAXX2, DONT NO HAW TO TENK BUT WIL LERN].

L

Lag

Currently, no it is not an option. And don't act like you wont learn what youre doing from 55 to 80. You might want to avoid stuff like strat though...

Sidenote. Someone who doesnt know how to play doesnt always talk like an idiot. It might be someone...you know...brand new to the class? You dont go around hearing brand new lvl 5 players saying "HUNTARD LF PRINCESS LULZ I R DPS!"