• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Dearest, Deadliest Dark Lady

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Happy becoming another year more awesome day, Ms. Dark Lady!

Lady Tia

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy Birthday O'Goddess of Evil! Hope you have a wonderful day!!

kongomongo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
Happy Birthday Dark OverLady!

May the Dark Light always shine for you !

T

Tazar

Somehow... I get the feeling she'll be giving spankings rather than receiving them. lol

Happy Birthday!

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy Birthday O'Great One.......... May you have much deviltry and misgevious tidings for you day my dear friend. Death Becomes You ... share the love.;)

Schatzi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dang Petra I thought this was a goodbye post I forgot that this was Mesanna
birthday month too!
Have a super awesome day Young Dark Lady!!!!!!!!!

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it truly a birthday or should we call it Happy spawned from the dark depths of the blackest planes day? :D Happy Happy Mesanna! Hey, next year you guys should do a special in game kick @$$ event for this day to celebrate!

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it truly a birthday or should we call it Happy spawned from the dark depths of the blackest planes day? :D Happy Happy Mesanna! Hey, next year you guys should do a special in game kick @$$ event for this day to celebrate!
There's also something that I was going to write to her personally, but I think it might be better to share this publicly. My father passed away at the end of April and I'm sure many of you know that when a loved one passes away, things just don't feel right. It is like every small thing that goes wrong just seems to be conspiring against you. With regards to UO, it was the whole Origin store issues. It really isn't a big deal in the grand scope of things and I haven't bothered with it much because of it, but it's still a small splinter in the foot. One thing that hasn't changed is that Mesanna will still listen, will still receive and respond to your emails and do what she can to help. it has been a great comfort, not just for the UO issues, but also for larger issues and for that I would like to thank her. So thank you. It means a great deal more than you can know.

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
Happy Birthday! :)

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Happy birthday. :D

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I hope you're having a wonderful day with friends and family :banana:

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Happy Birthday Dark Overlady of UO!

El of LA

Babbling Loonie
Reporter
Professional
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Happy Happy Birthday!

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy Birthday to the lady with the big stick that uses it :bowdown: . So I don't think we'll be giving any spankings to her anytime soon :oops: