• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dear Stratics,

Ruby Knight

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I know you will be going in for a procedure today at noon. I hope the migration to the new servers and software upgrades are a dangerous operation. Just in case you don't make it through, I wanted you to know your years of friendship have meant a lot to me. Thank you for being there. If you don't make it, well, I guess I'll see you on the other side!

Good luck Stratics! We are all pulling.for you!

Ruby Knight

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Wow. You buried this fun post to a section that it will never be seen. I take it back! Hope you die from complications! J/K but I really don't see why a post wishing you well would need to be moved to never be seen again.