• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

dear millie about napa?

• Thread starter kalzaketh
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

kalzaketh

:love:first do you have achef here on napa?,all others,I am going to be baking valentinesday cakes, if you would like acake for your sweetest in game pals I have a public bilboard in the front room of my vendor house, what's needed is whether you wish acake and afood decorating tool, anyone can use the deco tool on agm made cake or rather it must be exceptional to be deco'dthe tools are easy enough to make just enough skill and honey and flour easy valentinesday gift that won't add an ounce to your beloved pal.:hahaha:

K

kalzaketh

for those who wish to battle, for ingredients to make the gift sweeter, titans give honey and eggs it takes I believe 70 skill to make adeco tool for those who wish to try it out

M

Millie

I do not have a cook here Chef Kal. What I would like if you don't mind is if you would put a cake with your name on it in your vendor so that I can pick it up and place it in my kitchen. :)

K

kalzaketh

awaiting your pickup dearfriend, the sig must not have been taken overnight as all the gypsies are blue named instead of red with hatred. :)

K

kalzaketh

millie which skara place is yours?,I get over there quite often but havn't found your place as yet.:)