• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dear large guilds who enjoy playing UO

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I need your ICQ.
I find myself with the keys to medusa constantly. and my own guild barely even plays this game. and I have one friend. I just want to know who I can call to group up and slay some ****. this chick has snakes for hair, and needs to die. mine is 149992929. Just hit me up. and when i have peerless keys or get a champ going. Ill see if anyones down.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Sweet! UWF loves peerless. We're always up for something.

Our guild only "officially" does PvM stuff, but I'm always game for fel ventures (as are many emissaries).

I'm best known as Fallon Valor. My ICQ is 449-310-493.

A

alosis

Hey Syrus, how active is your guild or how many emissaries would you guys have? I'm looking to join a PvM guild with a large group of players. Honestly though I'm just getting into the game and probably am light years away from the level that most of you are. So I'm also looking for a home that could help me shape my characters too.

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Hey Syrus, how active is your guild or how many emissaries would you guys have? I'm looking to join a PvM guild with a large group of players. Honestly though I'm just getting into the game and probably am light years away from the level that most of you are. So I'm also looking for a home that could help me shape my characters too.
Hey, pal! Let me try to answer your questions.

OT:

United We Fight is UO's largest guild. The UO guild roster has not updated in several weeks, but I estimate our current membership to be around 500 characters (it typically wavers between 400 and 600). Obviously, some players have multiple toons in the guild, but we still have a lot of people.

We are active throughout the day, as our membership hails from all over the United States, as well as abroad (e.g., Britain, Australia, Italy, Germany, etc.). There is always something going on! Also, we have nightly "official" guild hunts at 9pm EST every night, except Tuesdays, when we have a guild meeting. There is always at least one, if not more, emissary online. If not, at least one can be contacted at all hours via ICQ, should an emergency arise.

We are an adult, PvM guild. As a result, we are not everyone's cup of tea. However, we find that these qualifications tend to cut down on drama. As an adult guild, we aren't too strict regarding rules: our leaders don't want to play the role of "mother," and our members don't want them to. No events or meetings are mandatory, but all guild mates are invited to attend. Our day-to-day rules are essentially 1) don't PK guildies, 2) don't steal from guildies, and 3) keep guild chat at a pg-13 rating.

Our size and focus provides for lots of fun events, but there are also downsides. Some folks don't like large guilds; others enjoy fel ventures. Realizing that we do not meet everyone's interests, our members are welcome to bring toons in and out of the guild as they deem fit. They are also welcome to have toons in other guilds. Many of our members have alts in some of the larger PvP guilds, including HOT/HEAT, TDT, LNR, COL, etc. You pay to play the game - you should be able to play it how you want.

I don't want to talk UWF up too much. We have our flaws and there are other great guilds on Atlantic. I really enjoy it, though. We're a pretty good bunch, assuming everyone takes their meds.

Here is the address to our website: www.united-we-fight.com. ICQ me if you have any questions: 449-310-493.

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Cear,

It was great to fight alongside you and Nh'bdy tonight. Your skills are exceptional. Thank you very much for working the keys and thank you for the invite.

I look forward to more hunts in the future!