• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dear Jeremy, would an update be possible please?

G

Dear Jeremy, on 7th January I asked: <blockquote><hr>

Please could you ask if we may have:

1) A copy of this Ilshenar mining camp, and accompanying spawn

in this enclosed valley of lost lands, Felucca

Purpose: To restore the promise that red players would be able to do the elf - human quest, broken when the Juka left Wrong.

2) Rainbow pearls in the waters off Ocllo Docks
Purpose: to allow Siege players to complete the collectors quest, from which they have been excluded since its inception.

3) The return of the Monk to Yew Winery, Siege.

Purpose: To allow Siege players to purchase monk's robes. Not currently possible

If you could also relay a response please that would be appreciate, if it's possible.

Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]
You said: <blockquote><hr>

The Siege monk robe NPC should be fixed (we hand-fixed it for the moment, perma-fixing it will require a publish.) The other stuff will take more time.

E. Jeremy Dalberg
UO Community Coordinator
EA Mythic

[/ QUOTE ]

I repeat my thanks for the return of the monk.

On 24th January I asked <blockquote><hr>

Can the team tell me what's the ratio between wandering healers and priests of Mondain?

Is it different in trammel to felucca?

Is there any possibility that ratio could be tweaked a bit?

[/ QUOTE ]

you said:
<blockquote><hr>

Petra, in answer to your actual question, that's actually much more of a request (make red healers spawn more often in Fel!) and it's a valid one. I'll kick it around with the team.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is there any further information available on these items please?

G

Doh! I forgot about that, thanks. I guess I'll revive the thread at the end of the week or something.

G

<blockquote><hr>

This might not be the best timing for requesting things of Jeremy - check the bottom line of the Five on Friday.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...your post makes it sound so ominous, although I doubt that was your intent. She said she's going to be out of the office a couple of days.

-Skylark

G

Yes, I'm alive! I'll be catching up for a couple of days, though - I'll look into this once I put out all the fires.

G

Fires out yet?

Those of a more colourful persuasion are particularly anxious to hear if there's an update to the possibility of a shift in ratio between red and blue healers.

They are really, really missing the semi-static priest of Mondain who used to be found near Magincia gate.

D

DrMcguilicudy

<blockquote><hr>

Fires out yet?

Those of a more colourful persuasion are particularly anxious to hear if there's an update to the possibility of a shift in ratio between red and blue healers.

They are really, really missing the semi-static priest of Mondain who used to be found near Magincia gate.

[/ QUOTE ]

I kill all red healers in Fel. Of course I am blue.

I

imported_Sarphus

Nothing puts out a fire quite like a bucket of gasoline. It puts it out all over the place!

G

Poor kitty!

Maybe it's like the fires in Luna, burning till the next publish
or the one after

or the one after?

or the one after??