• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dear guy that moved in behind my Fel castle...

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Normally I don't like it when people move into "my" peninsula, but your house design is pretty elite. Nice job! :thumbsup:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
K Remind me. I'll post some. It's a pretty groovy house.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
There's a rune locked down in my Luna house on the third floor (take the teleporter). It's the one that reads "My Castle (Felucca)". The house I'm talking about is around back.
Sorry I haven't had time to SS it.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Screen Shots!

EC Zoom (doesn't look as good bc the wall tiles show through the water):

You really should see it in person though. It's pretty cool.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WOW! Now that's impressive... :D

I love the use of water tiles to create the dock, a-effin-mazing. AND YES... definately should see it in person.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll probably end up putting this question in a separate forum... Eventually. But, I find myself here for the moment, and looking at a really neat spin on optical illusion.

So, since I'm here, I've seen some amazing house deco ideas on Catskills forum here. And I wanted to put out a question to the wonderful decorators of Cats. I moved into a house ( 18 x 18 ) right next to my girlfriend. I put the house as close to hers as I could. I think its 1 tile apart, I'll edit this if I'm mistaken, but I'm pretty sure that is correct. I wanted to make it appear as if there was a plank or some kind of floor tile that would have the visual appearance that you could just walk over to the other house. Don't know if this is possible, but I thought it would be a cool Idea. Does anyone know if there is a way? If it helps...The ground that surrounds our houses is sand.

But yes. That is an amazing set up. I think it is rather clever. I thank you for showing the pics of the house.

Uthar Pendragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ther used to be a house just north of vesper on the way towards minoc (fel side) was actually like 6 houses all connected visually across a server line as well. its been posted before several times and is well worth the trip to see it.. that is if it still stands
i will look to see if i can find a pic of it

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bob, that is most certainly doable. I can't seem to find the thread at the moment, but I remember someone making a house (not sure which shard) that was 2 18x18's side by side that looked as if they were one house, built into a hillside with a waterfall running down it. It was amazing.

Go make a post in the Homes and Castles forum. I bet you'll be bombarded with so many idea's you won't know what to do.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had forgotten about his house. (Oops!)
I could never have a house like that. It's been nearly a year and I've yet to finish unpacking and decorating the house I placed last summer.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Uthar Pendragon, Black Sun, and Petra Fyde. That is an incredible house, er... I think it is three houses? It looks exactly as if the water is streaming into the other one. Very nice.

I'm not even looking for anything quite that fancy, just a plank looking thing or something that would give the appearance that you could walk from one rooftop to the other.

I'll make a post in the link you provided Black Sun, thank you all so much!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I believe that is 5 houses and WAY too much work for me!!

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
those are some kool pic. i was showing them to my hubby this morning he was like wow how they do that

O

OrianaGRI

Bob, if you check on the Homes and Castles forum here on Stratics and search for AtlanticVlad's posts you will come across Vlad's illusion houses and will be able to see how he linked them. Even better, go to Atlantic and see his work. Directions are posted. He is a master of design.

If you contact him, I bet he would give you the grand tour personally and then you could ask him specific questions.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah, thank you. Maybe if I luck out I can have him swoop by and see my housing...er, maybe I'll just post a pic of it.

Thank you for the tip. :)

R

RachelYork

that was a lot of work to get those house they are and then are flipping cool as hell

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
didnt hubby used my old account he has a uo account too he just dosnt want to make a stratics account see i have two this and my old one