• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dear EA,

• Thread starter imported_corpatortis
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_corpatortis

I noticed recently that a very well-known scammer has been banned from TSO. Their website told me so. I just want to thank you for a job well done. Maybe I'll direct this at Lee specifically. I appreciate the effort.. one scammer at a time is no small feat.

I fly. <3

G

They caught me off guard.

Otherwise I woulda gotten away with it!

If it weren't for those crazy devs...and their dog!

/sarcasmic chatter

Teeheehee

Good job Team!

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

They caught me off guard.

Otherwise I woulda gotten away with it!

If it weren't for those crazy devs...and their dog!

/sarcasmic chatter

Teeheehee

Good job Team!

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO. Thank's for the cute humor and WTG Dev's. Nice work!
! donw and a few more to go... Cna we give them wet willy's on thier way out the door

D

DGLita

Thats really good news, finally they are taking the problem seriously and dealing with scammers. Scammers have been a blight on this game for too long, its about time we were able to fight back.

Well done Lee, and thanks for doing this

C

calvinscreeksim

<blockquote><hr>

Thats really good news, finally they are taking the problem seriously and dealing with scammers. Scammers have been a blight on this game for too long, its about time we were able to fight back.

[/ QUOTE ]

This one has only been about 5 years in the making; botting, scamming, and preaching they are a necessity to the game. Theres alot of ego with this character, so I wouldn't be surprised if they are attempting to get back in. Devs keep on your toes with this one.