• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dear Dev team, Please fix...

G

My hot list for Siege is.

1. More red healers, please. Not all "red" folk are bad guys, and come on it is Siege. Some of us go red. Do you think all the blues on Siege are good?

2. Those dragons, come on! What the hell was that about. Yes, I agree dragons should be terrible and scary. If I want to fight super dragons I will go find them. I think any uberdragon that allows itself to be tamed should be turned into a dragon whelp. *nods*

3. RoT. Man, we are all over the place as a player base on that issue. One thing we agree on is RoT was set before power scrolls came to be. RoT needs a look over. When Grand Master was the best you could be, perhaps it was fine. Now, it is one of the things not so slowly choking us to death.

4. Could we have tents for Siege players? A little bitty place with one secure that has to be refreshed fairly often? Just a thought. That or rooms for rent.

G

Hey, it is Saturday night. No Devs are reading and this does not have to be just my list.

Oh yeah! Speeders too!

F

Fayled Dhreams

Prioritize my good sir ... prioritize

ROT (focus on the easiest, widest spread, system change)
Red healers (they "do" rez blues too? widest benefit + still killable BY blues for minor tactical advantage... yes?)

uhhh tents? houseing shortage on siege? temp storage for inn dwellers?(more than bank) *whispers* boats
dragons ...
petballs, animalform, commands ... in process ... see how that works out.

Somewhere [
] between ROT and healers ... I'm thinking Flagging system ... as a whole ... should be on the list
(between, because hasn't even been "noticed" for comment yet ... no comprehensive list either ...)

IF y'all get the ROT looky ... I'm thinking Flagging should be the highest priority for Siege
Or faction revamp ... (healers could remain a secondary to BOTH flagging and factions ... eh?)

Unless you want to take a "crafting" ... something ...

Just saying ...

G

Yeah, the flagging system does need a look see. Where is Bob?

G

He's just tryin to get Bob to post so he wins the bet Fayled....

I'd like bard skills fixxed so they don't affect other players or their pets (in tram) if yer doin' requests....

G

If we can make requests... I'd say make Fel have a purpose (other than powerscrolls) and after that is done let scrolls drop in Tram (and only after Fel has a purpose... fixing Factions seems to be the best choice right now, but after years of it being broken it probably won't happen anytime soon)

G

<blockquote><hr>

Not all "red" folk are bad guys

[/ QUOTE ]
How can you be red and not a murderer at the same time? By the very definition reds are "bad guys".

G

<blockquote><hr>

If we can make requests... I'd say make Fel have a purpose (other than powerscrolls) and after that is done let scrolls drop in Tram (and only after Fel has a purpose... fixing Factions seems to be the best choice right now, but after years of it being broken it probably won't happen anytime soon)

[/ QUOTE ]MrTact will get right on that...

G

Being a red doesn't always make you a "bad guy." You can go red by helping out a guildmate, or defending a champ spawn. If you kill someone in self-defense or defense of a friend does that make you a "bad guy?"

I

imported_xStrikerx

You can become red by simply wearing a suit with reflect physical. Does wearing reflect physical make someone a "bad guy"?

G

Red is what it is. I have been there many times. The idea that all blue is good just pisses me off. Some blues just need to die. *nods*

F

Fayled Dhreams

<blockquote><hr>

He's just tryin to get Bob to post so he wins the bet Fayled....

I'd like bard skills fixxed so they don't affect other players or their pets (in tram) if yer doin' requests....

[/ QUOTE ]
Well ... for the bet ... he did set THAT as the other thread ...
(My call is this thread. It has his name on it. )
(nope, didn't forget, STILL feeling the itch of "Quatloo proximity" in my dry gnarled palms)

Red healers for Siege ... no brainer ... ain't like prodo shards where (another no brainer) Red healers are embarrased by some reds behavior ...

just saying ... I can't really blame them for hiding on the blue side of the gate ... given a choice ...

While we're talking about "the way the world should work"
How ABOUT that DST thingy?

Oh!
Bard effects... under the Flagging umbrella?

G

The red/blue/grey system is so archaic and wore out it shouldn't even be in the game any longer. One would think after 10 years we could move past it and come up with some better and more realistic to the game in general.

I like the tent idea.

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

2. Those dragons, come on! What the hell was that about. Yes, I agree dragons should be terrible and scary. If I want to fight super dragons I will go find them. I think any uberdragon that allows itself to be tamed should be turned into a dragon whelp. *nods*

[/ QUOTE ]I couldn't agree more with this one! I don't play on SP but I like to hunt hi-level areas which include dragon spawns such as Destard. If Tamers must have their overpowered pet,at least lower their barding difficulty so my 240 points in music/peace isn't almost usless against them.

G

My hot list for Legends is.

1. More statues, please. Come on this is a land of LEGENDS! ... there needs to be more legendary decor.

2. Those rabbits, come on! Where's the super-paragon-vorpal-berzerker-white-rabbit-of-doom? Oh wait ... I haven't actually checked Doom ...

3. ROI. (return on investment) Man those banks get away with highway robbery - do you realize I haven't received a single coin of interest on any of my savings! How can I possibly play a playboy layabout if my character actually has to work for a living.

4. Could we have tents for Legends players? A little bitty place with one secure that has to be refreshed fairly often? Just a thought. That or rooms for rent.

( insert valiant attempt at a straight face here )

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
How can you be red and not a murderer at the same time? By the very definition reds are "bad guys".

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends upon how one defines *murderer*. Since players are the *only law* in Britannia, there are blues ya know that pk, and if a group of knights of Justice kill those that kill the innocents, and those murderers were *blue* guess whom gets marked RED...the good guys killing the blue bad guys that is who.

I was a member of KSS on Siege, most of my fellow Knights were red..they never slain any innocents..they did slay murderers whom were blue, thus they ended up red. There is not a soul upon Siege that would label the red kss as *murderers* nope ..they remain labeled knights of justice. Tis Lord British's laws that made them red, and the *murderers* hiding behind the 5 count to go red sticking at 4 butcherings of innocents to avoid going red yet remain killers of innocents. Thus the knights slain THEM ...it made em red..far from being *the bad guys* by any means.

Siege has many whom are red cuz they ARE pks murderers...and many whom are red cuz........some rotten cusses remain blue and probably slain more innocents than we can ever count up cuz they skirt the going red issue remaining blue butcherers .................they deserved to be killed and players are the only way to achieve *law and order and justice* so.....ya may say some of the *policemen law en forcers and knights of justice are red also. *guild tag players rep as good guy or bad guy..ON siege speaks louder than mere red blue game hues. So yes they KILLED...the blue BAD GUYS which made them...the good guys end up red too. Lord British's laws do not see *justice* only murder counts, enabling some murderers to skirt the law remain blue workin em off staying under a *number* to remain blues/ killers of innocents.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Not all blues were innocent bystanders at the time they were killed.