• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dear Dev Santa...

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been a good player this year. I don't kill other players, try to help anyone I see around me with heals n things, and have given loads of stuff away to people who needed it & didn't have it, when I had it & didn't need it. I'm not perfect, I admit to getting rather grouchy with idiots a few times, but, y'know, we all have our faults.

So, for christmas please could I have a 'next hostile' targeting system that doesn't find me the bars of evs, RC's, and necro animate dead critters. Please could this spanky, shiney, efficient system ignore these things, which are not hostile to me, and perhaps concentrate on things like the half dozen Shadow Fiends standing around me beating my arse. Those bars would be ever so helpful.

Thank you
Cail

PS. I play the CC, my brain doesn't like EC, and I didn't get evs et al before the latest patch.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've been a good player this year. I don't kill other players, try to help anyone I see around me with heals n things, and have given loads of stuff away to people who needed it & didn't have it, when I had it & didn't need it. I'm not perfect, I admit to getting rather grouchy with idiots a few times, but, y'know, we all have our faults.

So, for christmas please could I have a 'next hostile' targeting system that doesn't find me the bars of evs, RC's, and necro animate dead critters. Please could this spanky, shiney, efficient system ignore these things, which are not hostile to me, and perhaps concentrate on things like the half dozen Shadow Fiends standing around me beating my arse. Those bars would be ever so helpful.

Thank you
Cail

PS. I play the CC, my brain doesn't like EC, and I didn't get evs et al before the latest patch.
It doesn't work any better in the EC Cail

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, that takes care of spawning with my Samp in Fel till they fix this..
Yeah, Fel isn't somewhere I go, but it's bad enough in Tram Khaldun. It's ok when there's no other players about, or no players with summons of any kind, as long as you're prepared to mash the button til you get something that's standing beside you & in weapons range. Shadow Fiends are reasonably easy to pull the bar off, don't mind fighting those, it's those damn Cultist Ambushers; wretched things never stand still long enough to get hit! I hit my next key with almost every swing in that spawn, never know when what you're hitting has buggered off to the other side of the screen!

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No point asking the Dev Santa for anything in this game......
KISS certainly won't be saving this Santa, it's firmly under control of the Grinch.
:lol:

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The EC has this nice little option where the healtbars auto populate which makes it so much easier to attack only the things you want to attack. Of course it doesn't work worth a crap and is especially worse now after the last patch, where things barely pop up at all now...very disappointing, mainly because High Seas 2.0 will be pushed even further back for the next 4 or 5 bug publishes that will surely ensue.