• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Deamon Bone Armour - white and red question

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ive been a collector of Bone Armour since i started this game in Sept 97' and while i have a vast collection of bone armor i seem to have forgotten the difference between some of the Daemon Bone Armors and was wondering if anyone here remembered.

so there are 2 types of Red Daemon Bone Armor.
the ones with 'self repair' and the ones without.
one style being older, anyone remember which one?
im thinking the none self repair ones?

here is a pic of the 2 types.

and the more important question - White Daemon Bone Armor.
i seem to have 3 different types.
2 with Daemon Bone Armor in the title - one of which has self repair and one with the label Bone Armor then Daemon Bone on the 3rd line down.
im thinking the one with the Daemon Bone on the 3rd line is the original borked stuff from AOS release (??) and the other 2 are just bleached red sets (of both different types listed above)

anyone remember?

and lastly, anyone have any price range for the 5 different types listed, not as sets but as separate pieces?

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can answer the second question. The one on the left is the 'real' white daemon bone armor. The other two are just the red that has been bleached. I just sold the white pieces for 1m each and have sold white suits in the past for 8m

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can answer the second question. The one on the left is the 'real' white daemon bone armor. The other two are just the red that has been bleached. I just sold the white pieces for 1m each and have sold white suits in the past for 8m
I remember in the past the helmets being worth more. Is that no longer the case?

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, they do tend to be worth more. I'd estimate 2-3m on those. I only sold the other pieces as singles. Didn't have any extra helms. :)

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i wonder...... i know ive never bleached any suits yet i had 2 different types of white ones, the third i got from a IDOC which could very easily be bleached.
makes me wonder if there was 2 white flavors.
or, im getting old and forgetful, either could be the answer really.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've never heard of any real white other than the second line daemon bone. It has always been how folks have told the real from the bleached from as far back as I remember

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm not completely sure, but i think the red daemon bone armor without self repair is the older one.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ya thats what im thinking too.
thought id swing out later tonight and see if i can pull a piece to verify.

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
For the red daemon armor, I thought the pre-patch (older) version has the 'Self Repair 1' tag. I sure hope it does b/c those were the only ones I kept.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Red Daemon Bone Armor : Self Repair 1 = Pre-patch (old), Without Self Repair 1 = Newer.
White Daemon Bone Armor : Self Repair 1 = Red Armor that has been Bleached, Without Self Repair 1 = Used to drop off of Meers in Ilsh (near one of the shrines)

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
currently dropping flavor of red.