• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Deamon Bone Armor Set

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was sorting old chests and found a few Deamon Bone Armor pieces. I have at least one duplicate suit I think of puttin on a vendor, but I have no clue how much to charge for it. Any ideas?

Additional info: only one piece (helmet) has Self Repair 1 on it, if that changes anythin.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
The last red bone set I bought was 100k so either that was a good deal or that is where they are priced

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
4mil a set including helm in yellow letters, the gray letters set (full set including helm) can be around 20 mil

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
5-25m, depends on the set and the demand. @Planters is that 100k on Siege or Production? Cuz I've seen individual pieces sell that low on production but not a full suit...

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
5-25m, depends on the set and the demand. @Planters is that 100k on Siege or Production? Cuz I've seen individual pieces sell that low on production but not a full suit...
Production (Atlantic to be specific) I may have to sell the set :)

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
And that’s a good question because I am always bouncing between Atlantic, origin and siege :)

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not sure what set it is, but Meer mages still have red daemon bone armor as loot.

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The self repair has not spawned for a long time and a full set is moderately rare, the helmet you have I would pay 5-10m just for it if i were looking, the rest....meh