• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) DEAL or NO DEAL & MORE!!

DEAL or NO DEAL & MORE!!
Posted by Queen Mum
Umbra, Siege
Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 06:00 PM
Until: Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 08:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Chicago)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Chicago

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
since we have many non-US players who might not now how deal or no deal actually works a short explanationa would be nice!
When you get to the studio you will see a Steward, be sure to say the key word "Book". Inside on the left page will be Name/Shard/Amount. Replace that your name, shard for your winnings, and the amount of the last box guess. If you are corrected you will receive 10 mil on the prodo shard of your choice. A million if you requested Siege. If you are the one lucky person that gets to go head to head with Norman and that book in your box at the end is the 10mil you can win 200 mil on the prodo shard of your choice, on Siege that equal 20 mil. In the beginning, there are five people picked from the group of fans waiting to meet and see Howie and the gang. Those five each pick one of the five colored boxes. In four of those colored, there will be a book saying "No Deal". These four then become the cheer section for the one that had the "Deal" book.

Why? they get to win 10% of what the Deal person wins that evening. During the show there will be door prizes, this is to encourage others that were NOT picked at the drawing of the "FIVE" to stay and watch the game. As for the amounts for your guess, I am sure there will be information posted there for all to read, the highest amount for your guess is 10mil the lowest I believe is 1 gold. I have always gone with "Name/shard/10k for my guess when playing this game on the prodo shards.

Its is a must to listen to UORadio.com during this show, and also be sure to set your chat to a color that can be easily seen in general chat. Colors not good are brown, yellow, light green. Also, no spellcasting, except NS, either put your book in another bag and risk any thief stealing it, reset your macros or come naked. DO NOT CAST ANY SPELLS DURING THE GAME EXCEPT NS. As this disrupts them reading the journal during the game.

Now at the beginning (after the five) the one that had the "DEAL" book will be asked to pick one box, this is she/he home box. That book is then placed in another box, next to he/she. Then Howie will start by asking for 6 boxes, all the boxes are marked 1-26. Now if you are one lucky SOB and have the ten million in your box and go all the way you will win big. Also there is what is called FAXs. if you get so many of those in a row you can win gold as well. and if there is a FAX in that he/she box that worth 20 mil on a prodo shard. Lets not forget the 4 "NO DEAL". This section will win 10%

Howie will then ask for 5 boxes, then 4 boxes, then 3 boxes etc.. Each time Howie will wait for Norman to make an offer, a bribe to the "DEAL" person to quit, and if they accept any offer then the game is over.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Reading this left me...rather confused...
No offense, but did autocorrect mess up your explanations? Some of the sentences simply don't make sense to me...

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this description is best IMHO - the Drachenfels-Version offered by the legendary Knuckleheads!

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
*nods*
Congrats to Sargatanza and Kenzie then!