• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Dead Wood..

B

Beleth of Atlantic

It was one of the original pagan reagents placed ingame for the original necromancy concept that was dropped. It used to spawn on reapers and was very easy to obtain but few kept it. The problem is, those that did keep it may have kept a TON of it because it was stackable.

It no longer spawns as far as I know.

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've seen some while stealing semi-rare herbs. Other than that, not sure where you can get some of it.

T

Trevelyan

Reapers, or was it corpsers. I think it was corpsers that had executioner's caps and reapers that had deadwood (SD :D)?

As far as I know, you can still get both?

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
reapers still have dead wood, and the executioner caps are on the whipping vines