• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dead Shard Refugee seeks compatible guild

ziggy29

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't want this to seem like yet another "I need a guild" thread -- but perhaps it is, and perhaps if I can describe myself and history with the game, folks in compatible guilds might provide some guidance.

I am in the process of moving my characters off of one of the deadest shards in existence, Lake Austin, where the deadness lost my interest in UO for about the last three years. But I've recently decided that I wanted to keep playing again, but going "where the action is" so I'm moving my characters over piecemeal to Atlantic. I've moved one over already (a mystic mage) and found a tiny sliver of opening to place an 8x12 house west of Trinsic on Trammel. Now I transfer more and get stuff into backpacks and banks so I don't lose them in my decaying LA house.

I seek mostly mature players and a lack of drama. I've been playing the Ultima franchise since Ultima II when I was in college (I date myself) and in UO, and fall between "very casual gamer" and hardcore. That is, I enjoy occasional planned events but also like to find little "pick up groups" for hunts and stuff whenever folks are around. I can't do the late nighters regularly like I used to (I get up at 6 AM almost every day and am generally a pumpkin by 10 PM Central Time). I''m not opposed to dabbling in PvP but I've never really done it as my previous guild was almost all PvM when it was more active.

If this sounds like it can fit with your guild, perhaps we can talk about it. You can reply here, by private message or (yes, I've even dusted off ICQ) at 556289830.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'll ICQ you :) hopefully you can find your home with us, in the Knights Of The Valorian Order [*VK*] guild.