• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

DDO Customization Survey

S

Selenay

Hi All,

I am part of a game research team at Teachers College, Columbia Unv., NY. We are conducting a survey as part of a study on customization and its effect on player motivation and enjoyment. This survey is conducted entirely for academic research purposes, and it is not affiliated with Turbine. If you would like to fill out the survey please copy and paste the related link provided below (the forum does not let me post a link so I just put down the part of after www). Also, there is more information and a consent form that you can read before you start to fill out the survey.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DDO

Thanks very much for your time,
Sonam Adinolf + Selen Turkay

p.s. If you have any comments, feel free to post them here. We'll be checking back here regularly for a while.

S

Selenay

Hi all,

Thank you for your help so far. We will be collecting data until February 7th, so if you have not filled out the survey and want to help out, there is about 10 days until we close the survey.Also, feel free to post about your thoughts on customization in DDO. It is interesting to see how people think about what customization is...

cheers!
Selen