• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Magery] DCI Parry PVP Mage suit help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK I have been going over a ton of stuff in my head on how to build this suit. I am finally going to ask for a little help.

Current Template:

120 Mage
120 Med
120 Eval
120 Resist
120 Wrestle
120 Parry

44 Dex/90 Str/121 Int

44 Dex, +10 from Crimmy, + 26 from stam pot for 80 total.

Current suit:

Faction RBC
Faction Kasa
Faction Fey Leggings
Faction Orny
Faction Crimmy

Totem of the Void

Imbued Arms/Gloves/Gorget

Imbued Ring:

25 EP
FCR3
15 DCI
8 SDI
20 LRC

Conjurer's Garb
Quiver of Infinity
Shield of Invulnerability

Totals:

100% LRC, 40 LMC, 14 MR, 4 HPR, 20 SDI, 18 MI, 2/6, 10 RPD, 70 DCI, 10 HPI, 10 Dex, 25 EP

70/85/70/85/75 (actually a little higher in some but whatever).

I wanted to perfect this suit a bit. I wasn't sure what was important. I made this character and never used him. I want to start using him but was thinking his suit needed some major tweaking.

Where should his stats be? I know he needs 80 dex somehow but not sure about str/int. What should I change in his suit? I was kind of hoping to not use faction arties so I could die more and not worry about rank. Also, what is the best shield? Should I imbue a wooden shield and enhance with bloodwood?

I am more looking for survivability. I don't necessarily need to be an awesome killing machine I'd just like to live and help my team mates.

If suits have become shard specific, this is on Catskills.

Thanks all...

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK I have been going over a ton of stuff in my head on how to build this suit. I am finally going to ask for a little help.

Current Template:

120 Mage
120 Med
120 Eval
120 Resist
120 Wrestle
120 Parry

44 Dex/90 Str/121 Int

44 Dex, +10 from Crimmy, + 26 from stam pot for 80 total.

Current suit:

Faction RBC
Faction Kasa
Faction Fey Leggings
Faction Orny
Faction Crimmy

Totem of the Void

Imbued Arms/Gloves/Gorget

Imbued Ring:

25 EP
FCR3
15 DCI
8 SDI
20 LRC

Conjurer's Garb
Quiver of Infinity
Shield of Invulnerability

Totals:

100% LRC, 40 LMC, 14 MR, 4 HPR, 20 SDI, 18 MI, 2/6, 10 RPD, 70 DCI, 10 HPI, 10 Dex, 25 EP

70/85/70/85/75 (actually a little higher in some but whatever).

I wanted to perfect this suit a bit. I wasn't sure what was important. I made this character and never used him. I want to start using him but was thinking his suit needed some major tweaking.

Where should his stats be? I know he needs 80 dex somehow but not sure about str/int. What should I change in his suit? I was kind of hoping to not use faction arties so I could die more and not worry about rank. Also, what is the best shield? Should I imbue a wooden shield and enhance with bloodwood?

I am more looking for survivability. I don't necessarily need to be an awesome killing machine I'd just like to live and help my team mates.

If suits have become shard specific, this is on Catskills.

Thanks all...
Here are my thoughts, and I play a lot of parry mages.

Assuming 120 resist, you really want to have your dex at 85 after an agility potion. This way you are still at 80 dex if you are cursed.

Secondly, you really need to work in more HPI. You should be at a minimum of 135 HP on any PvP character.

The biggest problem with parry mages are the stats and damage output. You need high HP, high dex, and high mana/int. For this reason you need to make sure most of your armor has stat increase. I would go with Faction Folded Steel, faction HOL, pendant of the magi, faction orny, and faction crystalline as your base pieces. With folded, HOL, quiver, and a 15 dci shield you're already at 60 DCI. For your arms/gloves/legs you can imbue armor pieces without investing too many mod slots towards resists (takes a while to get the right base pieces) and the mods can focus on LRC, LMC, HP Inc, and Mana Inc.

Out of all the parry templates I play there are three that I've stuck with.

Parry/Ninja
Parry/Tamer mage
Parry/Scribe

All three templates use Anatomy instead of wrestling for defensive purposes, it saves 20 skill points. I also run with lower meditation to fit in the extra skill. In addition, Ninja/scribe use crystalline and parry/tamer uses an imbued 2 FCR ring with the rest of the mods in skill points.

Parry ninja has the best surviveability. Animal form when dismounted, mirror images.

Parry Scribe is the better build for fighting when you're outnumbered with a small team that works well together. Great damage output if your suit is built right. Post pot/bless I'm 135 hp, 85 dex, and 160+ mana (143 int for max SDI).

Parry/Tamer is the best for when you're able to isolate and trap people.

It is an entirely different direction than you've gone thus far, but it works well for me.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for the reply Lynk, I was hoping you would as you have a lot of experience with this.

I need to review the suggestions and see what I can imbue.

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lynk has some good advice. I however approach it a bit different. This is kind of a guideline I follow and make adjustments near the end.

You have 6 Armor slots with a total of a possible 30 properties. A good portion of artifacts overall do not take advantage of 5 properties and or armor resists.

So with Imbuing it is possible to make a superior suit than what the norm was before SA expansion.

Now with this in mind we will tackle DCI first. We want to free up as much property slots as possible.

Much will depend what is possible in your budget for a few items as well as fitting it to your template.

15 DCI on Ring
15 DCI on Bracelet
5 DCI on Quiver of Infinity

Now if you can get your hands on Slither and Tangle that would be a boon. This would free up at least 5 properties.

10 DCI Slither
5 DCI Tangle

Held items - Ok this is dependent on your template, and for a good portion of the pvp player base having a free hand is important.

If you go with the one handed mage weapon route you can put the + Magery skill on your ring and bracelet.

When you imbue a jewel set, be sure you have the properties and property cost mapped out and Imbue the most expensive mods first.

Ok so now theoretically with a 15 DCI shield you should have 65 dci. Now if you get hit with Hit lower defense you should have 40 DCI. To me that is acceptable. Whats 5% compared to an extra 5 mods on the armor?

As it stands you still have 30 properties available on your armor.

If you are not going the mage wep route you have extra room on your ring and bracelet for some properties. However setting up your jewels for use with mage wep makes your investment a bit more versatile with other templates if you consider changing your template down the road.

Parry Considerations - For me I consider parry a wasted skill on a mage these days. 80 Dex points, 120 skill points, less INT, as well giving up some good offensive possibilities is too much of a cost. This is why I did not insert +dex items.

Alternatives to parry - 120 wep skill/anat eval block/Mage wep and High DCI helps tons, but there is more you should consider.

Casting Focus - GM Inscription gives 5% and also found on a few of the new items.

Kinetic Resonance as well a Kinetic eater Items.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Now with the rest this should be pretty straight forward putting in the needed properties.

I did not include the Pendent of the Magi or Lavaliere. To get best protection I make sure my suit is Necro and Mystic proof.

70 Phy
85 fire
70 cold
85 Poison
70 energy

J

[JD]

Night Eyes + Faction orny = 2/6... and you get a TON of available slots for other stuff.

Fac orny + Fac Inquisitors = 2/6... and you get a ton of other available slots for other stuff

night Eyes + Inquisitors + FC1 on ring/brace = 2/6... and you get to imbue 15 DCI and other yummy stuff on both jewels

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Too complicated...

Assuming this is for pvp factions, just do below:-

1. have enough points to go for Rank 10

2. Equipments (easy to achieve):-

head = kasa (12 sdi + 10 dci + a bunch of resist)
neck = pendant of magi (30 lrc, 10 lmc, ...etc.)
tunic = rune beetle carapace (3 mr, 15 lmc, 10 mana)
leg = fey leggings (+6 hp, 20 dci, not bad resist)
glove = imbued glove (+4 hp, poison resist, fire resist, mr2/mana, lrc 20)
sleeves = imbued glove (+5 hp, poison resist, fire resist, mr2/mana, lrc 20)
ring = 50 ep, fcr3, lrc 10, dci
bracelet = orna (fcr3, fc2, mr3, etc..)
robe = (mr 2, dci 5)
talisman = (lmc 5, mr 1) <-- new talisman where you get from the quest
shield = 15 dci / 20 dci shield spell channel
quiver of infinity = 5 dci

If you followed the above, you should have below:-

70/70/70/70/70

lrc 100
lmc 40
hit point 25
mr 12-16 (depends on what u imbue on glove and sleeve)
mana increase 10-26 (depends on what u imbue on glove and sleeve)
dci should at least be 60+
50 ep (greatly helps your STAT; free 62 points of stats buddy; moreover a lifesaver compare to 0 ep or 25ep <-- which is utterly almost useless)

For Stats:-

86 str
125 int (135 int with pendant); (bless = 150 int)
44 dex (54 dex with crimson); (chug = 85 dex)

For skills:-

too many combinations

but here's some hints

If you take wrestle, you can also become a fc2 chiv mage
If you take anatomy, you can become a healing mage (which is very effective as well)

Benefit for taking wrestle is that you could disarm your opponent and do stun punch in a sudden (that he may not even realize which gives your team 1-2 seconds more time to wrack his butt)

Benefit for taking anatomy is the ability of 20 skill points saving which end up you're able to use a healer mage in effectiveness (of course there is another gear better for using healer mage)

of course I wont spoil the templates I am using now because it might not fit you well on your shard.

But here's a sample that you can take (which i am not using of course):-

120 magery
120 evalint
120 resist
120 wrestle
120 parry
120 ninja (for wolf forms, shuriken+darts higher % chance)

Good luck on your journey.

Alezi

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd rather go with

Faction Folded Steel Reading Glasses
Faction Orny
Faction Crimmy
Faction Heart
Pendant of The Magi

EP25% FCR3 DCI15% LRC10% LMC8% Ring
Conjurer's Garb / Shroud of The Condemned
Spell-Woven Britches (LMC, SDI, +Med, Int)
New LMC2% MR1 HPR1 SR1 Cloak
If you've got LT. Sash you can drop the LRC on the ring and imbue something else on it. The above stuff gives you 60% DCI (without a shield!). Could switch Conjurer's Garb for a Shroud of The Condemned for some extra INT and HPI. Would still be 70% DCI wearing a shield with 15% DCI.

The only mods sleeves & gloves must have is LRC 40% total IF you go with the LMC cloak and 8% LMC on ring. Try to add as much MR and HPI as you possible without sacrificing resists [on the sleeves/gloves].

I run a parry-scribemage with 757 total skill points.
97 Anatomy, 120 Eval/Resist/Mage, GM Med/Scribe/Parry. Corpse Proof all 70's, HPI20 MR13 DCI70% 2/6 EP50% LMC40% suit. Works well.

J

[JD]

if you were using a magery garg tamer in pvp so you could have a super dragon or dread warhorse+[nightmare/bake kitsune] and have mount speed...

what would be your best supporting skills? ninja, resist, parry.. thx

A

A Rev

Ill be honest, id rather not go with parry.

I understand thats your temp but i honestly believe its a waste of offense.

The template i actually favour is the wrestle scribe mage with 60necro

The suit is fairly simple,

Lights rampart
Night Eyes
Pendant
Tangle
Slither
Leiutenants Sash
Robe
Quiver
Faction HOL
Faction Orny
50EP +30 Skill point ring

The template lacks a tiny tiny bit of med, i dropped it to GM to allow necro.

The rest of the pieces (arms, gloves, legs) can be imbued with 2hpr, MI, 5hpi, 20LRC (on 2 pieces), and then one mod per piece to get resists.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd rather go with

Faction Folded Steel Reading Glasses
Faction Orny
Faction Crimmy
Faction Heart
Pendant of The Magi

EP25% FCR3 DCI15% LRC10% LMC8% Ring
Conjurer's Garb / Shroud of The Condemned
Spell-Woven Britches (LMC, SDI, +Med, Int)
New LMC2% MR1 HPR1 SR1 Cloak
If you've got LT. Sash you can drop the LRC on the ring and imbue something else on it. The above stuff gives you 60% DCI (without a shield!). Could switch Conjurer's Garb for a Shroud of The Condemned for some extra INT and HPI. Would still be 70% DCI wearing a shield with 15% DCI.

The only mods sleeves & gloves must have is LRC 40% total IF you go with the LMC cloak and 8% LMC on ring. Try to add as much MR and HPI as you possible without sacrificing resists [on the sleeves/gloves].

I run a parry-scribemage with 757 total skill points.
97 Anatomy, 120 Eval/Resist/Mage, GM Med/Scribe/Parry. Corpse Proof all 70's, HPI20 MR13 DCI70% 2/6 EP50% LMC40% suit. Works well.
1. How do you get 50% ep with a 25% ring + faction orny?
2. What will you be wearing for the talisman slot?
3. How do you cope with getting dismounted?
4. Why only 97 anatomy and not 100?
5. How do you come up with 37 extra skill points (with the imbued ring going for DCI, FCR3, ep 25, lmc, etc.. + a faction orna that adds 0 skill points)
6. Your sleeves can't be altered because it is a spell woven sleeve that adds MED and SDI... etc... do you mean the leggings?

Also, how is your STATs set up for your parry scribe mage and are you an elf?

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ill be honest, id rather not go with parry.

I understand thats your temp but i honestly believe its a waste of offense.

The template i actually favour is the wrestle scribe mage with 60necro

The suit is fairly simple,

Lights rampart
Night Eyes
Pendant
Tangle
Slither
Leiutenants Sash
Robe
Quiver
Faction HOL
Faction Orny
50EP +30 Skill point ring

The template lacks a tiny tiny bit of med, i dropped it to GM to allow necro.

The rest of the pieces (arms, gloves, legs) can be imbued with 2hpr, MI, 5hpi, 20LRC (on 2 pieces), and then one mod per piece to get resists.

This is even more complicated and out of the author request of a "DCI parry pvp mage suit help"

Lets say I am a billionare, I probably could get all you listed on the above without much problem at all (assuming my shard are bunch of farmers of afs). Honestly, it is not fairly simple at all.

Then lets take a review at your items since not everyone here know very well about what you listed:-

Lights rampart <-- +20 dci shield
Night Eyes <-- fcr , 10 dci, night sight
Pendant <-- sdi 5, int, mr3, lrc 30, lmc 10
Tangle <-- int 10, mr2, dci 5
Slither <-- dci 10, hit point 10, hpr2
Leiutenants Sash <-- int 5, mr2, lrc 10
Robe <-- mr 2, dci 5
Quiver <-- dci 5
Faction HOL <-- dci 15
Faction Orny <-- mr3, fc 2, fcr3, lrc 20, lmc 10

Empty slot:-
glove <-- 5 hit point, hpr2, 20 lrc, X mana increase, X resist
sleeve <-- 5 hit point, hpr2, 20 lrc, X mana increase, X resist
leggings <-- 5 hit point, hpr2, X mana increase, X resist, ??

Problem:
1. Where is your SDI 15 from items?

2. Where is your LMC 40 at? Currently, you only got 20 LMC on your suit

3. Why do you not add MR instead? Currently, it shows you only get 12 mr, and you could infact take out that hpr on your glove, sleeve, leg and make it to the cap at 18. TO BE very VERY VERY honest, at 18 mr, you surely dont even need 100 meditation on the fighting field. Put it in ninja/parry will 100% be better off. Going offense is good when you got enough support. Without support, its a suicide template only.

But again, your suit are complicated to get and not as simple as you mentioned.

N

NickyDishes

Here are my thoughts, and I play a lot of parry mages.

Assuming 120 resist, you really want to have your dex at 85 after an agility potion. This way you are still at 80 dex if you are cursed.

Secondly, you really need to work in more HPI. You should be at a minimum of 135 HP on any PvP character.

The biggest problem with parry mages are the stats and damage output. You need high HP, high dex, and high mana/int. For this reason you need to make sure most of your armor has stat increase. I would go with Faction Folded Steel, faction HOL, pendant of the magi, faction orny, and faction crystalline as your base pieces. With folded, HOL, quiver, and a 15 dci shield you're already at 60 DCI. For your arms/gloves/legs you can imbue armor pieces without investing too many mod slots towards resists (takes a while to get the right base pieces) and the mods can focus on LRC, LMC, HP Inc, and Mana Inc.

Out of all the parry templates I play there are three that I've stuck with.

Parry/Ninja
Parry/Tamer mage
Parry/Scribe

All three templates use Anatomy instead of wrestling for defensive purposes, it saves 20 skill points. I also run with lower meditation to fit in the extra skill. In addition, Ninja/scribe use crystalline and parry/tamer uses an imbued 2 FCR ring with the rest of the mods in skill points.

Parry ninja has the best surviveability. Animal form when dismounted, mirror images.

Parry Scribe is the better build for fighting when you're outnumbered with a small team that works well together. Great damage output if your suit is built right. Post pot/bless I'm 135 hp, 85 dex, and 160+ mana (143 int for max SDI).

Parry/Tamer is the best for when you're able to isolate and trap people.

It is an entirely different direction than you've gone thus far, but it works well for me.
id like to know how on earth u came up with the parry mage tamer lynk....ive been trying to figure out one that works but i hate not having 120 resist...i know low med, but do u only go with gm parry? i dont see all of it fitting so plz explain. thx

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
id like to know how on earth u came up with the parry mage tamer lynk....ive been trying to figure out one that works but i hate not having 120 resist...i know low med, but do u only go with gm parry? i dont see all of it fitting so plz explain. thx
GM parry, no med, 120 resist.

This template was great when you could cast fields in towns. I would lure a few dexers into a room with me and drop an efield, throw up attunement, a couple para fields, and all kill while healing myself with a few EBs every now and then.

Alezi

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. How do you get 50% ep with a 25% ring + faction orny?
2. What will you be wearing for the talisman slot?
4. Why only 97 anatomy and not 100?
5. How do you come up with 37 extra skill points (with the imbued ring going for DCI, FCR3, ep 25, lmc, etc.. + a faction orna that adds 0 skill points)
6. Your sleeves can't be altered because it is a spell woven sleeve that adds MED and SDI... etc... do you mean the leggings?

Also, how is your STATs set up for your parry scribe mage and are you an elf?
I run a different suit setup on my parry-scribemage. Human, factioned, morph earrings. Can't fit more than 97 anatomy without having to drop some skill.

Skills (base+bonus)
Anatomy 90+7
Eval Int 120
Inscription 100
Magery 120
Meditation 90+10
Parrying 100
Resisting Spells 100+20

Total: 757 skill points.

Stats pre-pot/bless 123 STR 49 Dex 126 Int. Post-pot/bless 150/80/139 w/ 144hp. Need to drop 3 points off int and put it to dex to stay at 80 dex after Curse.

Suit stats
Physical Res. 70%
Fire Res. 75%
Cold Res. 70%
Poison Res. 75%
Energy Res. 70%
Mana Regeneration 13
Hit Point Regeneration 3
Stamina Regeneration 1
Defense Chance Increase 70%
Hit Point Increase 20
Spell Damage Increase 15%
Lower Mana Cost 40%
Enhance Potions 50%
Faster Casting 2
Faster Cast Recovery 6
Int Bonus +25
Str Bonus +8
Dex Bonus +10

Invidual pieces used
Faction DCI Glasses
Pendant of The Magi
Faction Heart of The Lion
Faction Crimmy
Faction Ornament
LT. Sash [REPLICA]
Spell-Woven Britches
Light's Rampart [REPLICA]
Library Talisman - A Grammar of Orcish
Conjurer's Garb
Shadow Cloak of Rejuvenation SR1 MR1 HPR1 LMC2% Cloak
Legendary Detective of The Royal Guard +4 Int [REPLICA] Boots
Sleeves: 17-11-15-10-10 LRC20% MR2 HPI5
Gloves: 7-17-10-16-13 LMC8% LRC20% HPI5
Ecru Ring: FCR3 DCI5% Resisting Spells +15 EP50%

To improve this suit (+2MR) I'd need gloves crafted from plain leather with 5-x-8-13-4 resists which would be then enchanted with Barbed Leather to get 7-x-10-16-8 resists and then LMC 8% MR2 HPI5 LRC20% Fire Res 14% imbued on them. Anyone happen to got a pair? rolleyes:

3. How do you cope with getting dismounted?
It depends how good and what temps the enemies are running. I've managed to pull off a demon after getting dismounted 3v1 vs. 3 dexers and was able to kill 2 of them before the 3rd ran away. I'm mostly using this char in a group environment and my necro-mage or mystic-mage when running solo or outnumbered.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Has anyone developed a nice parry-mage variant with mysticism? I was toying with this idea:

106 Magery
120 Eval
100 Anatomy
100 Parry
120 Mysticism
120 Focus
54 Necro (+6 or more on a ring or brace)

You'd have to run human for the JOAT spirit speak and meditation. You'd have no resist and no med. If you could make up for those weaknesses with MR & Focus and appropriate countermeasures it might work. You have curse, evil omen, corpse skin, spell plague, pain spike, and cycling magic arrow-nether bolt in addition to the normal level 1-7 mage spells. Suit would be similar to those posted in this thread.

Thanks!

-OBSIDIAN-

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I run a different suit setup on my parry-scribemage. Human, factioned, morph earrings. Can't fit more than 97 anatomy without having to drop some skill.

Skills (base+bonus)
Anatomy 90+7
Eval Int 120
Inscription 100
Magery 120
Meditation 90+10
Parrying 100
Resisting Spells 100+20

Total: 757 skill points.

Stats pre-pot/bless 123 STR 49 Dex 126 Int. Post-pot/bless 150/80/139 w/ 144hp. Need to drop 3 points off int and put it to dex to stay at 80 dex after Curse.

Suit stats
Physical Res. 70%
Fire Res. 75%
Cold Res. 70%
Poison Res. 75%
Energy Res. 70%
Mana Regeneration 13
Hit Point Regeneration 3
Stamina Regeneration 1
Defense Chance Increase 70%
Hit Point Increase 20
Spell Damage Increase 15%
Lower Mana Cost 40%
Enhance Potions 50%
Faster Casting 2
Faster Cast Recovery 6
Int Bonus +25
Str Bonus +8
Dex Bonus +10

Invidual pieces used
Faction DCI Glasses
Pendant of The Magi
Faction Heart of The Lion
Faction Crimmy
Faction Ornament
LT. Sash [REPLICA]
Spell-Woven Britches
Light's Rampart [REPLICA]
Library Talisman - A Grammar of Orcish
Conjurer's Garb
Shadow Cloak of Rejuvenation SR1 MR1 HPR1 LMC2% Cloak
Legendary Detective of The Royal Guard +4 Int [REPLICA] Boots
Sleeves: 17-11-15-10-10 LRC20% MR2 HPI5
Gloves: 7-17-10-16-13 LMC8% LRC20% HPI5
Ecru Ring: FCR3 DCI5% Resisting Spells +15 EP50%

To improve this suit (+2MR) I'd need gloves crafted from plain leather with 5-x-8-13-4 resists which would be then enchanted with Barbed Leather to get 7-x-10-16-8 resists and then LMC 8% MR2 HPI5 LRC20% Fire Res 14% imbued on them. Anyone happen to got a pair? rolleyes:

It depends how good and what temps the enemies are running. I've managed to pull off a demon after getting dismounted 3v1 vs. 3 dexers and was able to kill 2 of them before the 3rd ran away. I'm mostly using this char in a group environment and my necro-mage or mystic-mage when running solo or outnumbered.

You really provided a scenrio with confusion to the audience.

1st. Ecru ring with 50 ep, fcr3, dci 15, resist 15 = well exceed 500 points imbue

50 ep = 200
dci = 110
fcr = 110
resist 15 = ?? (140) if i remember correctly

Anyways, this is not able to acheive.

2nd. Dismount part

You said you could cast a demon and kill 2 of the 3 people who dismounted and chasing you.

Alright, lets look at this scene:-

1. 1 archer dismounted you
2. 2 persons still on your back (with horses)
3. you said that your demon and your spells can kick 2 out of the 3 butts and have the 3rd run off.

Hmmm.. I will be calling 2 of my friends from my shard and go over your shard with 200-300 ping. We will be the person to dismount you and chase you. We really wanna see how you gonna cast a demon and kill 2 out of 3 ppl off on foot with a summoned demon...

I am not trying to argue here with you. But what you said is misleading the audiences.

Sorry.

Alezi

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You really provided a scenrio with confusion to the audience.

1st. Ecru ring with 50 ep, fcr3, dci 15, resist 15 = well exceed 500 points imbue

50 ep = 200
dci = 110
fcr = 110
resist 15 = ?? (140) if i remember correctly

Anyways, this is not able to acheive.

2nd. Dismount part

You said you could cast a demon and kill 2 of the 3 people who dismounted and chasing you.

Alright, lets look at this scene:-

1. 1 archer dismounted you
2. 2 persons still on your back (with horses)
3. you said that your demon and your spells can kick 2 out of the 3 butts and have the 3rd run off.

Hmmm.. I will be calling 2 of my friends from my shard and go over your shard with 200-300 ping. We will be the person to dismount you and chase you. We really wanna see how you gonna cast a demon and kill 2 out of 3 ppl off on foot with a summoned demon...

I am not trying to argue here with you. But what you said is misleading the audiences.

Sorry.
Learn to read. I clearly stated in my post "Ecru Ring: FCR3 DCI5% Resisting Spells +15 EP50%".

Please do transfer to Europa and I'll proceed to kick your butts. Just because you can't do it doesn't mean no one can. So, when are you transfering?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Learn to read. I clearly stated in my post "Ecru Ring: FCR3 DCI5% Resisting Spells +15 EP50%".

Please do transfer to Europa and I'll proceed to kick your butts. Just because you can't do it doesn't mean no one can. So, when are you transfering?
Slayer888 likes to talk big, but he really can't do much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALndoYCnH1g

That was our duel when I xferred to his shard, he never even paid up with the xfer token that i paid to get there or take me back. At least I think it was Slayer888, it could have been some other guy with poor english.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Oh yes. I made a mistake as I was thinking it is DCI 15.

I apologize for the mistake made.

But anyways, I still dont believe you kill 2 out of 3 people on foot (while they are on horse back); with your summoned demon.

The only possibilities is the following:-

1. Those 3 people who dismounted you dont know what is pvp, or else I dont see a moment where mage can pwn people ON FOOT , while they are ON HORSE.
2. Those 3 people dont know how to run away from after 30% hps lost?
3. Those 3 dexers cant even kill summoned demon????
4. Those 3 people are lagging or crashed?
5. They dont chug? They dont eat apples?

Lets not do it this way. I am going to create a char in Europa along with 2 of my friends in Europa. Then I will reply this message again.

You will be the person on foot, with a summoned demon

We will be on horse and you will be on foot. If you can kill 2 of us, then I will shut up on this forum forever.

In fact, we will NOT be attacking you, so meaning you dont need to care any spells or whatever throw into your butt. You just need to focus on wooping our butt while you're on foot.

If you cannot, then please cancel out 1 v 3 on foot and killed off 2 with your summoned demon.

I am sure when we logged on to Europa, we will be about 200-300 ping. So I think you've got a big advantage of this already.

UP FOR IT? Lets prove your theory to be truth.

I encourage all audience to log into Europa and see how Alezi kick 2 of 3 of us ON FOOT.

As for Lynk, it is a very big joke that he said he transferred to Formosa and kicked my butt with his 200-300ping. And his theory tells us that transfering token can IN FACT works 2 times in 1 day (whereas UO already stated that it only works 1 time per day). So meaning that in Lynk's mind, Lynk's theory is always correct. :lol:

BIGGEST JOKE OF THE CENTURY.

Thank you Lynk for embarassing yourself again. You're useless.

Alezi

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3v1 they get greedy and don't run. Well, the first one didn't at least. The 2nd one ate a bola + a dump from me and my demon. 3rd one took off in animal form.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3v1 they get greedy and don't run. Well, the first one didn't at least. The 2nd one ate a bola + a dump from me and my demon. 3rd one took off in animal form.

Hi, thanks for your reply.

I am at the office at the moment 2:35pm here at Hong Kong.

Anyways, I will be back home at around 7-8pm tonight.

As for your analysis, it doesnt make sense at all:-

1. the 1st guy got greedy and dont run
2. the 2nd guy got bolaed by you, got a dump from you and demon
3. the 3rd guy animal form out

Lets look at point no.3 (why did he wanna animal form out if hes on horse in the first place)?????

Please don't try to tell me that when 1 person dismount you, all 3 people are OFF horse together at the same time to fight you.

Lets look at point no.2, bola meaning your shield = off your hand. What is the 3rd person (who animal form) out doing? Sitting there watching the show?!?!

Now lets take a look at point no.1, you dump person 1 with your demon whilst the 2nd and 3rd person on their HORSEBACK are eating pop corns?

IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE unless you're pvping newbies.

Anyways, to make things faster and easier.

Lets log on to TEST CENTER tonight. I will have my friend cap the movie.

PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR NAME HERE YET. As I don't wanna become Lynk who make a FAKE movie after he got my name. Its such a stupid lame action that he did which ruined his reputation totally.

Let's keep in touch on this forum and make sure that we BOTH are here typing our message. Then we can have audience FROM HERE to go and witness the situation.

What I will be doing is, I will create a dexer in Test Center.

I WILL BE ON FOOT. YOU WILL BE ON FOOT. I dont even need you to prove 1 v 3 on foot anymore. As having me to go over to Europa and create 3 newbie chars wear 70/70/70/70/70 will probably take longer than go to Test Center to type set str 125

I will give you 5 mins to bomb and try to kill me. If you cannot, please dont type non sense 1 v 3 and kill 2 "on foot" again. This can never happen to real pvp fights.

Thanks.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Alezi, its 8:12pm here in Hong Kong. I am back home.

Are you ready to log into Test Center?

Thanks.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Slayer888 - accept your defeat and just man up. It is ok - everyone loses a duel every now and then.

The childish accusations of a big scandal are unacceptable, and frankly you should be embarrassed.

Alezi

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Slayer, you're accusing me of lying and now you're crying your eyes out and demand that I come to TC to play with you and your newb friends? Just make characters on Europa and fight me there or shut the hell up.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Slayer888 - accept your defeat and just man up. It is ok - everyone loses a duel every now and then.

The childish accusations of a big scandal are unacceptable, and frankly you should be embarrassed.
Go on and dream.. live in your own dream..

The moment you posted the stupid fake movie, you already ruined your own built up reputation yourself.

TOO BAD SO SAD.

Anyone who watched the movie with a COMMON SENSE would know that it is a fake movie. You have 200 ping in Formosa. I have 30-40 ping in Formosa. I cant even cast 1 spell from you? Are you kidding me?

If I can't do that, I won't even talk smack and challenge you to come over in the first place.

Moreover, I still haven't got a direct reply from you that "HOW DO YOU use a transfer token 2 times in ONE DAY?"

PWNEDKTHXBYE... stupid Lynk HEHEHE :lol:

Anyways, we all know you're a liar who only know how to make "fake" video.

Good job on making a fake video to entertain the audiences though.

I will give you props for that. And that only. :thumbup1:

Moreover, Lynk, to be very honest. You're living in your own world. You definately never been to Korea/Japan (Arriang, Asuka, Mizuho, etc...) those shards to pvp with people there.

You should really go there one day and experience the pvp culture in those shards, then compare it with your own. You sound like you're trying to tell the world that "My name is Lynk, I AM THE BEST"

Pfft.. please... go back to your own video making la ~! :)

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Slayer, you're accusing me of lying and now you're crying your eyes out and demand that I come to TC to play with you and your newb friends? Just make characters on Europa and fight me there or shut the hell up.
Hi Alezi, I think your eyes got a problem:-

1. I didn't say I have to duel you or kill you to prove anything
2. What I wanted to prove is that you CANNOT defeat 3 people (while you're on FOOT and those 2 out of 3 people are on horseback)

3. I have mentioned in my previous messages:-

a.) I have to create a newbie char in Europa and make him 100+ str and 70 70 70 70 70 resist along with 2 of my friends

b.) I think it is better if we both log onto Test Center and I stand still and let you dump your magic on me (while i am using a dexer). Since I dont need to go through the process of making a newbie character and making 70/70/70/70/70 on our suit along with "2" of my friends.

I didn't tell you to prove to 1 v 3 me and my friends in Test Center??? Where did you read this?

What you're doing now is the same as how I intepret your DCI5% as DCI15% earlier. Therefore, I hope you could be a man and make an apologies for this part to me.

I just said, we could do it another way as per following step:-

1. You DO NOT need to prove to us that you could 1 v 3 and kill 2 person ON FOOT

2. You only need to dump your magic on me for 5 mins. If you can't kill me, then you lose the deal. If you can, then you win and I shut up.

This is so simple. I don't see a reason why you're going all mad.

If you're fine with this, lets make a time and date.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sorry Slayer I didn't understand a single thing you said in your post, I blame my inability to read poorly translated english.

Perhaps we can continue our debate on my victory in private messages.

Best wishes

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I as others probably question the validity of the video.

If you 2 do a rematch I would love to see it in game as a witness.

Then I can put my personal stamp on who owned who.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I as others probably question the validity of the video.

If you 2 do a rematch I would love to see it in game as a witness.

Then I can put my personal stamp on who owned who.
Hi Lefty, I will be happy for a REAL match with Lynk.

Lynk, be a real man and transfer to Formosa. Lefty will be our witness of the match.

Lefty, I can pass you a transfer token in Formosa to hold on to until Lynk's arrival. If he beats me in Formosa (which he always claimed that he could), then you can give the transfer token to him, along with 100 mils which I will be passing to you to hand to him as well. If he lose, uh well, I hope he could just shut his ego mouth on this forum from now on. Its very annoying to see people who talks so much but CANT back it up.

Now don't be a loser who could only live in his own dream and make fake videos.

Moreover, I don't feel like talking to you in private, as I have been cheated by you once (after I provided you my dueling character name)... and there you go create a stupid fake movie and saying you came to Formosa and transferred back to your shard on the SAME DAY.

Again, very simple question to ask you Lynk:-

How do you use a TRANSFER TOKEN 2 times in ONE day?

I think you should understand the above question right at least? Even you are dumb enough.... ??

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last time I wasted about $20 going to and from Formosa (the worst shard I've ever seen) with no payout as promised.

You want a rematch, you'll need to provide a transfer token on GL, Chessy, Cats, or Baja. I don't want to take my Pacific char there.

Status
Not open for further replies.