• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Daylight Savings Started, No Growth Check

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This morning my plants had not gone through a growth check. I vaguely remember this happening last year, but do not remember if the plants growth checked later in the day, or if it took a full day for them to catch up again. Anyone remember? I'm trying to decide if I should store my plants until tomorrow or just take a chance they'll be okay.

D

Dirkdiggler

I'm glad you made this thread, I didn't even consider daylight savings time to be the cause of why my plants hadn't grown either. I hope it doesn't throw off my growing schedule! :)

Think of the positive, at least all us gardeners get a day off ^_^

Sinful_Candie

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope that is the case. There are 4 of us on atl that I know of that our plants didn't grow. *cross fingers they get back on the right track tomorrow*

T

Timothy_SP

I hope that is the case. There are 4 of us on atl that I know of that our plants didn't grow. *cross fingers they get back on the right track tomorrow*
I'm just hoping they don't "double grow" and drop health.