• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Day 2 of the event..

• Thread starter Kratos Aurion
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

Kratos Aurion

So the demension portal opened, we got our lootz, time to retire *for this one*.

so how did everyone fair? I cant argue against my pile altho my pets did all the work on my behalf.

Seems I walked out with several shields and swords, a thread of fate?, and a cloak of corruption (which drains health/and mana)<--owners beware dont bank sit then go potty

D

DougAlmighty13

So is it over then? The turn in, the event, what's happening? I was at a concert last night and missed it.

K

Kratos Aurion

<blockquote><hr>

So is it over then? The turn in, the event, what's happening? I was at a concert last night and missed it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea. All I know is there was death an carnage and our Event was actually incomplete w/o demons .

Good Side (ethys, shadow wisp, fetid esences)

Bad Side (Berserker Daemons?)

Our event only had good so we actually sealed moonglows fate by being evil due to the fact the developers didnt give us a choice (bug)