• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dawn Banner Attempt #32

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator

Instead of cluttering the entire banner with historic items I think it would be best to have a sort of "Dawn Historical Chest" maybe even as time goes on your shard EMs will place other historic items into the Chest.

The book I have on the pedestal... I want to see if Mesanna can make it so when you double click the book, it will open a 100page Gargoyle book. The way Dawns history can be written in the book.

It still needs to go through Wildstar, EM Seppo and Mesanna approval.

Brytt

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OOooooh. I *really* like it.

Red and blue are two colors that, for me, are challenging to work together outside of heraldry. You've put them together tastefully.

32, huh? I'm only at 18. (Though, technically, there were 26, but I threw several candidates out without making it to the floor for a vote.)

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
This banner is being re-done again..... Its ugly to be honest.

:gee:

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I like the idea of the platform over the water.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Alrighty going with....simple....EM design rules....and yea... this is what I came up with. The wall types can be anything, the floor types can be anything and you can colorize whatever you like. (I don't do colors, Mesanna does that.)