• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Davie's Locker

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My account just turned 9. I've been playing SP for a few months now and am really enjoying it. I could use some gold though, and I'm wondering how much these sell for and if there's any interest? Thanks,
~ NDM

Rizarium

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My account just turned 9. I've been playing SP for a few months now and am really enjoying it. I could use some gold though, and I'm wondering how much these sell for and if there's any interest? Thanks,
~ NDM
I already claimed 2 :-(, but I cant imagine it selling for less than 5 million gp. They are really one of the nicest pieces in the selections.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I would prolly price it at around 2 mil but considering the previous replies I guess my post is pretty pointless heh.

Happy new years anyways! ;)

stmac1988

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
if i had the gold id be willing to pay probably 5mil, im no siege veteran with chests of checks so anything over that would be more than i would b willing to part with.....

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'll give ya 8 for it - see me in game if interested.

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would prolly price it at around 2 mil but considering the previous replies I guess my post is pretty pointless heh.

Happy new years anyways! ;)
2 mil? Are you drunk? Or just trying to pull the ol GIL give low price so you can rip someone off

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If I had one for sale I would charge no more than around 2 Mil and if I needed to buy one, I would pay no more than around 2 Mil.

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
IMO, If a person is giving up a 1st year soulstone to pick another vet reward. Then the cost of that vet reward should cover the cost of a soulstone token in game at the very least. Or offer a soulstone token in trade for what ever vet item is desired. So whats the cost of soulstone tokens these days 5-8 mil?

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
4 mil sounds to me like a good number - i will also buy any at this price

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol you all are confusing me. heh...
how are davie's locker 8th year vet rewards related to 1st year soulstones or legacy tokens?
:blushing:

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
lol you all are confusing me. heh...
how are davie's locker 8th year vet rewards related to 1st year soulstones or legacy tokens?
:blushing:
When you get an 8th year reward - you could choose a 1st year one and since one of those is a personal soulstone (worth about 5 mil if you have to buy it - it saves you buying) or a cyrstal portal (you can sell and they sell for about 4 mil).

so any vet reward is now worth at least 4 mil or more with the higher ones worth more (like teleporters and Davy)

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rumpy are you buying daivy jones locker for 8 mil each? and wanting 2?
or are you wanting to buy soul stones?

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL Sorry. On Siege it's hard to get certain things priced. So when it comes to picking and getting new items on Siege from vet rewards I go by the following. If a Soulstone token in game has a price tag of say for example 5mil. Dosen't that make the first year Soulstone worth 5m. in theory, and therefore any vet reward pick have that same base value as well?

Otherwise if people only pick 1st yr. soulstones, we would have an even harder time getting those newer cooler vet rewards. So in order to get newer cooler ones on the shard, a person giving up a Soulstone token should be compensated accordingly. IMO

Exceptions to the rule is older vet items like black tubs, etc. Ethies, well not sure of thier current value!

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DrAJ, if you're still interested, I put the deed for Davies' Locker on my vendor, for 8m.
Vendor is in SE Zento, on the E road. Vendor name is "Davies' Locker".

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if anyone else is interested in a Davies' Locker, or Seed Box (not sure what the price check on those is), let me know. I still have one vet reward available.

Last edited:

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rumpy are you buying daivy jones locker for 8 mil each? and wanting 2?
or are you wanting to buy soul stones?
I need 2 soulstones. I could use a locker, but I hardly have time to play anymore, let alone do Tmaps

Last edited:

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
unfortunatly your confusing the request for sale of locker. you cannot sell a soul stone as a vet reward.
baby doll is correct thou in pricing the locker for someone to sell should consider the aspect that that seller might want to get a soul stone for themselves and not use the vet rewards choice for selling some other vet item.

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
unfortunatly your confusing the request for sale of locker. you cannot sell a soul stone as a vet reward.
baby doll is correct thou in pricing the locker for someone to sell should consider the aspect that that seller might want to get a soul stone for themselves and not use the vet rewards choice for selling some other vet item.

True 1st year vet. reward of a soulstone, comes as a soulstone I believe (account bound). Or a person can buy Legacy token (which has a soulstone token) from the EA store, which can be traded in game. Only when the token turns into a soulstone does it become account bound.