• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Daveys locker for tmaps.

Scruffy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I am making a treasure hunter on atlantic where I have no house. Is there a public daveys locker anywhere on the shard that anyone knows of that i can use to help narrow down the map position or is that not even possible?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Try a rune library. Yes they can be made public.

Syncros

Adventurer
I know of one in Malas out the west gate in Luna, Head SW and one of the Public houses facing the forest has a free to use Davies locker. If I was at home I could give you the coords.

Scruffy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Awesome found it. Its deadbobs house located at 89N 34W this is going to be a game changer for me! Tyvm

Scruffy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I have a house on LS so unless i get another account its not happening. Ideally that would be great but unsure if i want to pay for another account at this time.