• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Dates and Events

Nightly

Journeyman
Perhaps someone can explain this to me, why post dates and times for events if they are irrelevant and just keep the event going? Days after Easter, the eggs are still spawning and the Ems are having rabbit drops. Is this so you save them for next year?

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
they never gave a date for when the rabbits stop spawning in colors or the eggs to spawn. they did say they are keeping the quest givers up until July 1.

The event cycle is called Spring Fever
I assumed by the description that it they would continue to spawn.
Why else would the quest givers be up?

Others thought they should turn off right away,
which was causing some people to panic.

I'm glad they are still spawning because not everybody has had time to get to this stuff right now. And this gives them an opportunity to do that.

And about the champ spawn not ending on the 22nd.
It looks like they set it up to turn off at shard up.

==========

And yes I am one of the people who is saving a bunch of the eggs.
I love to decorate with eggs for Easter and some of these are brighter than the previous eggs. Also some people like to do scavenger hunts with them (put them out and let everyone count them. closest one to item count gets a gift)

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Asking for dates makes you bad don't be a Mcdougle and expect communication from the developers geez