• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Data for "build your own" skill training regimen - Should I post?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've taken the data for crafting all smith items that take only ingots, and did the calculations for every one of them, on what maximum skill you can gain on them, to allow people to make their own, personal, skill training regimen.

Essentially, this is the same sort of data in most skill gain FAQs, but for all items. Among possible uses, is the ability to fill your junk BODs with a smith in training (such as a BOD runner), and use the BODs to train up skill by using the BODs most suited for gains. I've personally raised 4 smiths' skills 10-20 points from a start point of 70 (with the objective of getting them all to 120) by this method so far. I was going to fill the junk BODs for new ones anyway, and this way get a return for my time, more than just new BODs.

We can also use it to update the existing training FAQs, using all the new stuff (but that will take discussion)