• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Carpentry] Darkwood Warrior Armor Set

• Thread starter Sir Kenga
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
S

Sir Kenga

It says it has fixed stats on each piece of suit +2hp +5dci. Also that full suit has 30 dci, 10 str, 25 reflect, 100 luck, 60 each resists.
http://www.uoguide.com/Darkwood_Crown
http://www.uoguide.com/Warrior_Armor_Set

I have seen in game that if they make suit from heartwood wood, there seem to be more resists, than 60 each on whole suit. + other bonuses like hci. How that happens? also can it be made from runic saw and get additional props?

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I made my darkwood suit with bloodwood. It has max resists except for cold. 70 70 66 70 75. Plus with bloodwood you get hp regn 2 on each piece. That's +12 hp regen with the suit alone. 18 is the max hp regen.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It is not uncommon for crafters to make a darkwood suit that is 5 pieces bloodwood, 1 piece frostwood, in order to have 10 HP Regen + maximum resists (70/70/70/70/75).

Mazulat

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have made probobly 400-500 pieces of darkwood since its introduction. The ingrediants are expensive and the suit itself isn't all that popular due to the 95 str required for the chestplate. But it can do some incredible things if made with heartwood. The extra mod added by heartwood is completely random so you end up making alot more peices to compete an advanced suit that a normal or an hp regen bloodwood suit, but the added mod can bi great. 10% di on each peice, 5% hci per piece, or mage armour are the mods most sought after on advanced suits. Its expensive to make though and never really repays what its worth. But for the right template...it's an awesome suit.

ps.. making with a runic saw adds nothing...just wastes expensive charges.