• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Darkness in the sky cold earth at my feet

• Thread starter Phoebuise13
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Phoebuise13

the moon shining above my dead red eyes. The worms fall from my armour revealing the rotting flesh and rusted metal with lite glimmers of magical energy. Who? Where? I stand where my castle sat for so long, memories of my slaves bring a flame to my eyes. recalling, the lights in the distance are those of the trammies, Luna aaaa yes I shall feed tonight before returning to the damned lands below the harrower. Where is Hargoth....my rotted guts chuckles as I remember i devoured her flesh as my last sacrafice to the dark lords. My castles have fallen, my slaves have died at my hand. Yet tonight I stand here with only my blade and my armour.....and hunger. Hunger for the Trammie fools that sought to put me down, hunger for the darker guilds that betrayed me, hunger for destruction and death, blood and fear. My blade raises into the air I have returned, I stride torwards the city as the portal back to Fel sucks me in. I must have my hunger filled I must find my pack surely some still live, or at least feed here, come to me those who are mine find me here and take me home so we may feast again...................

G

Seriously? I thought he did beer runs during the weekdays?

I

imported_Vyrquenox

old thrax has about as much melancholy goth stuff in him as a clown on meth. This ain't him, if it is it is because he is in another alter-ego. If he wrote it as thrax he would be on a throne laughing at the stupidity of etc etc. no worms or blood red eyes. The guy does ego shift but I doubt it is him. However, this is not a pathetic attempt at writing, if this person works on it for ten years I suspect they could be very good.

G

I know EXACTLY who this is !!!! Welcome back old friend you were missed !!! I will find you and bring you to my home once again so we shall ride out to cause destruction over the lands as we once did......

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know a Phoebuise. An old buddy of mine. I do wonder if it is him. Maybe he can PM about what guilds he has been in association with or maybe he remembers one of the chars names in my sig. If it is who I am thinking of long time no here buddy. ICQ in sig!

G

It's Him Dark Stone !!!! Hopefully we can find him ingame soon ...

Morph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes we shall ride out together again and cause destruction my old friend, you know my number you need anything I mean anything, all you need to do is say the word and its done. Awaiting your response. And welcome back you have been missed.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
RTLFC

Welcome back Sly. Same as hooman said. If you need anything PM me or get ICQ and ICQ me man. Be more than happy to help as best I can. I dont PvP much anymore, but still got the gear too if I get the urge.

I

imported_Vyrquenox

hah, well if I see you guys on the road together remember I honestly said a nice thing about his writing.

P

Phoebuise13

The writing are meager at best........
The intent was to bring a flavor to these boards, sadly i forgot how easliy peoples emotions get hurt when you mention the word "trammie" had i thought it through i would have left that word out so as not to bring down the vengence of some folks. Yes it is I Sly/Phoebuise, yes I will be back (having trouble loading and remembering my password), hello Sapp I have missed you and hooman, darkstone long time since I have heard from you as well. It is good to see you all. i have missed the many friends I had here, even some of the enemies Ive made in a game. It is time to ride.....just hope I havent forgotten everything.....
Sly

T

Trinsauce

Save urself bro... Truthfully this game or maybe juss this shard has completely died off in the area u are accustomed to playing (pvp). I have run the spawns looking for fights the few times I've been able to log on... I juss kick back and watch tv in the evenings since UO hasn't had any excitement of late... However if ya do come back it'll be good to see ur chars in game again... I remember the days of ur Axe of Heavens doing 60+ damage to me... Only char in EFL that could kill me on a regular basis when I was in KQ. That is til Flood joined up...

ham92

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yall gotta admit its better than one guy from OSG and his wall of meaningless text........

Morph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
still waiting to hear from you in game leave me a message on the board at our luna house or something geez