• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Daphnie, Candidate for Moonglow.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear Atlantic and fellow Moonglow Citizens,

I am Daphnie, and I one of the current candidates for the governorship in the city of Moonglow. Some of my fondest memories from the game since I started are sitting on the fence surrounded by friends, and overtime, they were more like family.

I have a great line up of events in the upcoming months, in hopes to bring people into the city of Magic! One thing I plan on doing is a Community Night. This will be held every Thursday at 9:00 PM EST. We will be meeting on the fence and will give late comers a few minutes to arrive, since sometimes it's necessary to be fashionably late! Citizens and non citizens are all welcome, we are blessed to have you in our city. All larger once a month event prizes will be announced closer to the event date, but I can tell you it is definitely worth stopping by for some fun.

I'm running for Governor, not only for a weekly buff- but to bring this community back together.
I have been, and will continue to be in Moonglow reaching out to everyone. Thank you
for visiting our city and I'm hoping you'll consider voting me for Governor.

Here are the dates of upcoming events, I hope to see you all there in celebration of the city of Moonglow, and would like to wish all my opposing candidates the best of luck!

Thursday, December 5th: Community Night 9:00 PM EST
Thursday, December 12th: Community Night 9:00 PM EST
Sunday, December 15th: Net Toss 8:00 PM EST
Thursday, December 19th: Community Night 9:00 PM EST
Sunday, December 22nd: Community Night 8:00 PM EST [In observance of Christmas]

Thursday, January 2nd: Community Night 9:00 PM EST
Thursday, January 9th: Community Night 9:00 PM EST
Thursday, January 16th: Community Night 9:00 PM EST
Sunday, January 19th: Moonglow Marathon 8:00 PM EST
Thursday, January 23rd: Community Night 9:00 PM EST
Thursday, January 30th: Community Night 9:00 PM EST

Thursday, Feburary 6th: Community Night 9:00 PM EST
Thursday, February 13th: Community Night 9:00 PM EST
Sunday, Feburary 16th: Pirate Style 8:00 PM EST
Thursday, February 20th: Community Night 9:00 PM EST
Thursday, February 27th: Community Night 9:00 PM EST

Thank you for your time, and I wish nothing but luck to fellow candidates in my sistering cities!

http://i43.***********/2ceqgc1.png

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't forgettttt!

Thursday, December 12th: Community Night 9:00 PM EST
Sunday, December 15th: Net Toss 8:00 PM EST

Community night this week will be trivia! Come have some fun on the fence right near the bank like the good ole' days!

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Hey Daphinia, do you have icq? was wondering how we can keep in touch with you?

My icq is 150693039 (Lady Queen)

Thanx