• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dangerous Creatures?

belkins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Notice town crier saying there is dangerous creatures seen spouting from a river west of spirituality shrine.. I went all around the river all the way west to other shrine and seen nothing am I missing something?

EMWillow

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Through-out the month you may find some stray water creatures as part of the June EM event. I am on randomly so it is only a matter of time before you find one... who a whole bunch of them on June 25th!
Please stop by at the meet and greet on the 20th for a better understanding of who I am and my hopes for the shard, and so I can learn from you what it is you all would look forward to for the future of Sonoma.